Search results for query: *

1. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 18/04/19

"I feel like a Shinigami when I arrange and calculate how and when people will die."

I hope there's a notebook in game that allows us to write in the names of the lords and vassals we hate...
  2. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 29/03/19

Beta probably isn't even worthwhile here in Australia...  :cry:
    Still, good to see that TW is saying something about "releasing" something to the public.
  3. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 28/02/19

I guess people are dissapointed because there's no discussion of a gameplay feature. However, like few others, I found it a quite good blog. The heatmaps are interesting, and it shows that the devs are carefully mapping out how realistically the game flows. It also shed some light on how deep the economics of the game is. Sure, this should be done by now, but it doesn't surprise any of us at all.
  4. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 07/02/19

There was a lot of talk about concequences... but why do we have to get caught? Surely if we want to be a good criminal, then we make sure no one catches us, rather than pay everyone off. It's not illegal if no one sees it.  :fruity:
  5. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 15/11/18

You guys hiring at the MoCap studio? I kinda wanna be a stunt man now...
  6. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 18/10/18

NPC99 said:
    Yeehaa! Thank you everyone at TW. My prayers have been answered:

4PxS3.jpg

Unless my eyes deceive me, the rider is holding his flag in hand B while levelling a fighting lance in hand A, giving us fighting standard-bearers.  :grin: :grin: :grin:
    Previous videos showed flags relegated to ridiculous looking back carried positions to free the standard-bearers hands to fight. It may only be possible with one handed weapons, but its inclusion is great. I'm sure it will look more realistic where the standard-bearer wields a sword rather than a lance in addition to carrying his flag.

Previous back mounted banner:
    nL8uC.jpg

I wonder if that is plausable in real life... I couldn't imagine holding a giant flagpole in one hand and a lance in another on a horse, trying to keep myself balanced. Either way, it looks damn good!
  7. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 11/10/18

Amazing blog, demonstrating processes that will be interesting to any software engineers (oh, and modders).

After all, some problems are just opportunities in disguise!
    Amen.
  8. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 04/10/18

Awesome blog. Really excited about these policies... they could really change the game.
  9. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 06/09/18

For the Game Engine Developer Burak Dermanlı:

What's the rough process of creating an entire game engine from scratch? What about when this engine has such varying components (such as the world map and scenes)?
  10. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 02/08/18

I've got to say, I'll be a little sad when Bannerlord comes out. No more weekly blogs to look constantly forward to. The anticipation for them helps keep me going.
  11. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 05/07/18

Question about this blog; because we are viewing the town options on the map, will time freeze like in Warband while we are interacting with the town?
  12. PlanetAlexander

Community questions for Dev-Blogs

I think my question still holds valid for the new blog:

1. Will Bannerlord continue to have most of the information presented through text on the screen, with options to select an outcome (Like City screens, events, etc)? I feel this worked well in (at least) Warband, and it sets the game apart from other RPG's.
  13. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 05/10/17

The influence system sounds interesting. I think it is very important to balance it somehow so players know approx. how much influence they are "spending", but it can't feel like an actual currency. For example, I think it would be bad to say something like, in the example of a Lord "Lord ___, I would like you to be a general in my army [Spend 40 Influence]". I hope that wasn't confusing.
  14. PlanetAlexander

Community questions for Dev-Blogs

I have a couple of questions for Meriç Neşeli:
    1. Will Bannerlord continue to have most of the information presented through text on the screen, with options to select an outcome?

2. How will Bannerlord make the game feel more like an RPG? (If that is too broad), will the game have special locations like Viking Conquest and more interactivity with people who aren't lords?
  15. PlanetAlexander

Suggestion - Mercenaries for Villages

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
    Garrisoning villages is already possible, I think, and that solves the little problem of raiding bandits. Not so against raiding lords, presumably.

How does one do this? I have never heard of this with my 1000hr+ of game time (I know, it's not much). There is the ability to build things like a watchtower, but this doesn't fully protect them. If what you are talking about is a mod, what mod is it?

Rodrigo Ribaldo said:
    Realistically, it should be too expensive to hire mercenaries to guard anything short of a gold mine or a lucrative trade route.

Very good point which I have to agree with; however, maybe just to get the village off its feet, the mercs might still be useful.
  16. PlanetAlexander

Suggestion - Mercenaries for Villages

Playing VC recently, I have noticed it is possible for bandits to raid villages. While I appreciate this new gameplay feature, it gets frustrating as you have to constantly guard villages you want to keep safe - and you can't look after them all at once. I am pretty sure your relationship with...
  17. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 14/09/17

Really loving the ideas of the dev blogs, but can we please get some better questions? These nearly were the same as last time, but the questions should be specific to the interviewee's job. For example, of all the questions asked on the question thread, I only saw (I think) one answered. I'll agree, it's better than nothing, and we are getting some insight, but I thought the questions were going to be more inquisitive, instead of basic "What do you do?" and "What is your favourite faction?" questions.
  18. PlanetAlexander

Dev Blog 10/08/17

I'm glad they shared some stats about their workings - it's nice to give credit to those people who gave us M&B, and it's awesome to hear about the inner workings. 60 people and they have managed to produce all that... it's incredible! Behind the scenes stuff is always awesome, especially for people hoping to go into that industry. Who cares what the complainers say - as long as it doesn't distract too much from the game, I'd love to see more behind the scenes.
  19. PlanetAlexander

M&B:W Modding (DIY) the Game to Join an Army?

I did know about freelancer, just hoping to program it myself for minimal changes to Vanilla. Anyway, I found something on the Steam workshop, so I will try it out (Chancellor's Calradia V.2). Thanks anyway.
  20. PlanetAlexander

M&B:W Modding (DIY) the Game to Join an Army?

One of my biggest M&B dreams is to become a common soldier in a lord's army. Does anyone know (and willing to share how) to do this through modding of the game (Not just downloading a mod, but DIY)? I do imagine it could be complicated... Thanks (I know it sounds like a stupid question, but I...
Back
Top Bottom