Search results for query: *

1. warhamer

PF_Official_NA 3.1 Ruleset

Seems totally fine to me.
  2. warhamer

PF_Official_HCRP [Closed]

Spartacus is a great RPer, I vouch for him.
  3. warhamer

PF_Official_HCRP [Closed]

Do you mind adding your steam name? It's a new requirement that Littlefield hasn't added yet.
  4. warhamer

The game stopped answering

I'm not sure if this will work in this case but I've heard plenty of people having to turn off load textures so that they can play the game.
  5. warhamer

HCRP? Thoughts/Discussions/Suggestions

I like the idea of a HCRP server and would participate in it a lot. About the new admin team, are they referring to taking trial admins and having them use that to train and become better? In theory they would have less people to deal with and if they had a supervisor for doing bans they could improve.
  6. warhamer

Official List of PF Clans/Groups

Well this is a great sight to see after coming back a week later. Glad people are joining up in groups and having fun at what they do. :smile:
  7. warhamer

Screenshots / Videos

Well me and two of my men tried robbing two ottomans when a crap load of more of them showed up and this was the result. There was three of us and probably six or seven of them with one survivor. We still all died but almost killed a force twice our size and we were immigrants while they were soldiers.
    2b9i.jpg
  8. warhamer

Need new rule set or something. (More complaints)

Bianco do you mean TottalyToenails? That person is completely separate from Tiptoe.
  9. warhamer

The Gentlemen Robbers

Thanks guys, I wasn't sure how well this would do but seems it is off to a good start.
  10. warhamer

The Gentlemen Robbers

We don't normally enforce tags as this is more about having fun then anything else so you can have whatever name you want. And yes I've met you in game before my name is Goldenrebel in game. The steam group is a good idea and we're identified by wearing a form of gentlemen clothes which is our main uniform.

Edit: Added steam group link and application for those interested.
  11. warhamer

Revoke the New Rules! [For Killing]

But what if you dress as a colonist while an outlaw? I've done that plenty of times and people still some how know I am an outlaw.
  12. warhamer

The Gentlemen Robbers

Just so people know we exist and if they're interested in joining they can notify me. We actually had a decent gang today with random people joining up. Our largest number was 5 men.
  13. warhamer

Why I believe natives are underpowered

I think you need the run time of 10 minutes. It prevents Natives from constantly running back to the battlefield grabbing a weapon and killing again. If I was a Native and died attacking I could just buy four stone tomahawks and rush back into battle.
  14. warhamer

Suggestions / Feedback

Unfortunately the mod makers could not change the code for above suggestion I believe? And it would be impossible to enforce such a rule relating to your suggestion.
  15. warhamer

Why I believe natives are underpowered

Wood blocks are used to create great lake maces and a spear is not a bad idea. You're right about the Native horses being too slow the donkey or on foot could be faster at times. And about the bows I find that they are balanced right now as I can not count how many times I've been killed by a Native shooting me with his bow while I ran away to cover.
  16. warhamer

BANNED!

Both can be found here actually.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,276809.0.html

And in response to Rig if you see a guy killed 10 members of a friendly faction you'll assume that he was griefing and not bother taking his side. Assuming can be a problem especially when admins are busy with many complaints.
  17. warhamer

BANNED!

plyuto518 said:
    Also recently i was temp banned. I went to your website and read the rules, http://eua.lastmikoi.net/viewtopic.php?id=29. It said Outlaws can always attack anyone and can always be attacked. The safe spawn allow outlaw to gear up with a knife to protect themselves OR leave the faction. I shouldn't of been temp banned.

Unfortunately if you play on the EU server Plyuto I can't help you since I am an NA player and more accustomed to their rules. EU rules are different from NA rules.
  18. warhamer

BANNED!

Which admin was it? If you believe said admin acted improperly report it on this forum please try to be detailed and not lie or else you lose all credibility.

http://pfmod.bluefang.net/index.php?p=/categories/admin-abuse-reporting
  19. warhamer

BANNED!

How are the new rules unfair to Natives? They can initiate RP which can result in fighting or declare war on everyone else like the soldier factions. My only question is whether or not an admin approached you before you were banned?
  20. warhamer

Is there a tutorial?

Just to answer your current questions. You have to tap f not hold it down and make sure your weapons are sheathed and not in your hand. Certain things you do hold down f and that is only for buying or selling resources like iron ore or branches. If you hold down tab you can see all the factions and their members. If you know what faction you are in you can see your color on there and if you click on your faction's banner you can see who you are at war with (they will have swords crossed on their banner). Whenever you die in this game you lose money so when you logged off your character died and lost a percentage of his money.
Back
Top Bottom