Search results for query: *

1. loz330

Mod Won't run

i only downloaded m&b on this pc 3 days ago, and i tried re-downloading the whole file and still no file :sad:
  2. loz330

Mod Won't run

im running in normal M&B, don't have warband.... yet

but will re-download, thanks
  3. loz330

Mod Won't run

Installed mod and patch, every time it loads it just says:  unable to open Modules/PoP/sounds.txt how can I fix this?
  4. loz330

may be a dumb question but...

ohh ok :smile: thanks, I just didn't know what to do
  5. loz330

may be a dumb question but...

Looks cool, love the mod but can you explain how the naval combat works, like can you control the ship etc? thanks
  6. loz330

Running Issue

My MumI hashave somehow managed to delete the "data" folder from my M&B folder, now it wont accept any mods, not even native, and when i try to play M&B it just says "there are no mods installed" how can I fix this? or re-download the file thanks
  7. loz330

i'm probably having a dumbass moment....

i'm probably having a dumbass moment but i cant find the full download anywhere  :cry: it sounds so cool but i can't get it  :cry: fml.
  8. loz330

Not asking for a free key, just my old one.

how can you find it, i need to do it to mine :sad:
  9. loz330

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

my mod is planning to have powers with you as a demigod or other mythological person, monster or just thing. currently working on a playable minotuar which is kinda tough without a coder, crap it's neccesary when we want pegasi as well.

I can't code or anything but I can design armours and weapons if you want?
  10. loz330

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I think like a rebound of "solid and shade" mod would be good, but spin it so instead of being a necromancer you are some kind of wizard or sorcerer with loads of different usable spells, like the force powers in the star wars mod.  Almost could be like the rise of King arthur with the player as merlin?
  11. loz330

issues....

may I start by saying this is a damn rather good mod :D anyway... issues... 1) I can't find any diamonds, but im guessing thats just a luck thing so im not too bothered. 2) When walking/riding on the map, it is fragmented so each second of travel is split into around two or three jerky...
  12. loz330

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

hey, me again.

i installed that patch but its completely buggered up wrecked my game, none of my archers will shoot arrows and some troops have full on armor as their weapon...  :sad:

:/ would put pictures up but i don't know how :sad:
  13. loz330

SP Fantasy Warsword Fantasy Battles Mod / Warsword Baptism open test version out now

might be just me or something but i downloaded the mod (its fantastic btw)

But anything smaller than I am is unkillable, ie goblins, dwarves and rats :sad: i keep getting pwned :sad:
  14. loz330

FAQ of WWII: China Battlefield v3

I love this mod!!!

Bad thing is, I have an OD factory in my town (own faction) and it wont let me build cannons :sad:

but to be honest, not too bothered, my main q is where on earth can i get the flame throwers???? the option isn't available in my OD factory and i cant find them at any baggage officers :sad:

part from that, its a fantastic mod :smile:
  15. loz330

M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

MadVader said:
    For the dialog option to send out a Militia patrol, the village needs to have a Sherrif, available recruits and you need to have 1000 gold. (And the world limit of Militia patrols should not be reached)

I have the sherrif and i've got the gold, how can I see the world limit?
  16. loz330

Fawzia dokhtar-i-Sanjar said:
    Have you made suitable improvements to your villages and asked the village elder about the militia patrols?  You don't just get them automatically, they come from improved facilities.  (Don't forget your steward/village elder needs training, too, for you to build certain things - if you didn't do it already, schedule a training session.)

i've fully trained my steward/village elders and have built the sheriff and civic patrol upgrades but the option to ask steward/elder about the patrols is not there :sad:
  17. loz330

Hello, me again :grin:

not really a problem just something that is annoying me :evil:

i have 1 town and 3 villages and all of them have the sheriff/civic patrol thing but there aren't any produced and my little corner of the map is swarming with bandits and other miscreants :sad:

what (if anything) can I do to fix this( eg hire the mecenarys or w/e)

Thankyou

(BTW this is my FAV mod :smile::smile: love you guys :smile: )
  18. loz330

this really isnt a problem or w/e but what is an "elite troop", wht is the difference between "elite troops" and normal troops, and how do I get them?
  19. loz330

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

right, i may be really thick, but where on earth do i put this??? lol
  20. loz330

"Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia" for M&B1.010/1.011. Feb 6, 2010 Updated.

:/ good mod, love the features but i cannot find borcha or the mysterious magician guy at the start  :evil:
Back
Top Bottom