Search results for query: *

• Users: Sir Jigmus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. What Program/Programs was used to create Mount and Blade?

Hi all. I been a member here for quite a while. I am a college student doing a computer science minor. I was wondering if anyone in the forum knew what program the developers used to create Mount and Blade? Ur response would be appreciated. Sir Jigmus
  2. Gameplay Improvement

So far from all the M@B mods o have played, this mod is the most curious. It has so many little strange/odd/funny parts in it. For example, in the latest version, on the bottom right there is a timer that says 1 o'clock or whatever the time. Now; if u have 12 hours in a day, WHAT THE HELL IS...
  3. LORD OF THE RINGS MOD.

Im trying to look for a lord of the rings mod. I havent found any and am very very surprised that no one brought it up?? Lord of the Rings!!! My dream battle is that battle in the second movie where 300 or so fought against 10,000 orcs. Now THAT is a war. i hate little skirmishes of 100 -...
  4. MULTIPLAYER?

Hello all!!! I was wondering if there was a multiplayer version of M&B. I think I read somwhere that there is bits and pieces of multiplayer action. i.e sieges, fights, etc... But I was thinking if there was a complete multiplayer mod with a multiplayer world.... You know like U can become a...
  5. M&B, cool stuff that I wonder how anyone can pull off!!!!

Hi all!! I have been playing M&B for about a month now... this is my first forum topic. Im somewhat of a noob. M&B is just too awesome of a game....love it! I use an axe and a bow, with 2 quivers. Game is just too much fun to quit playing....i play it almost everyday my strategy is usually...
Back
Top Bottom