Search results for query: *

1. What Program/Programs was used to create Mount and Blade?

Hi all. I been a member here for quite a while. I am a college student doing a computer science minor. I was wondering if anyone in the forum knew what program the developers used to create Mount and Blade? Ur response would be appreciated. Sir Jigmus
  2. [Victor]: Bug Reports

Hey guys. i check everywhere but i cant see anyone discussing about the "strange crashes".

I am so wanting to play this mod but can't. It ALWAYS crashes when im in the middle of a battle.

I Usually only get infantry and line them up, wait for the enemy to come into suitable firing range and then when I give the "fire at will" command.

the game mysteriously exits.... :evil: :evil: :evil:

THIS HAPPENS EVERY TIME. NOT ONCE HAVE I BEEN ABLE TO FINISH A BATTLE!!!

i read somewhere about some "graphical enhancements". what the heck? i dont remember installing any thing else but the mod itself.

so like, what is going on???

Sir Jigmus
  3. Gameplay Improvement

jr said:
    in digital time it goes 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24.

that makes it 25 hours. that is wrong.

i think u mean 1 - 24.

the math is not that hard.
  4. Praise and Suggestions

First of all i would like to say, I lOVE THIS MOD!

i had made a post about this earlier, but i was wandering,

it would be awesome to have soldiers crouch or go prone during battles in plain ground.

and, by this time, medival castles were obsolete given artillery.

Defensive "forts" became more flat (bunkers) than vertical (castles with high walls).

also, there is an option for officers to recruit soldiers from cities but i can never find any new recruits after i supposedly let them train new recruits?

Instead there should be millitary camps/bases, from which u can train troops and recruit trained troops. that would be more realistic.

and the training ground that is still there from the native mod.

u should put under the "ranged weapon practise" a shooting range.
    so u can practise ur "firearms" skill.

huh? that would be a cool addition. no?
  5. Gameplay Improvement

I was also thinking about one more thing.

i have noticed that the "pioneer" has a shovel.

would it be possible to have trenches? or at the least, fox holes (small holes where 1 or 2 people can take cover in or fire defensively)

i hate having to stand all the time.

i always get infantry, line everyone up facing the enemy and hold position. if i do have cavalry, i tell them to dismount.

so yeah, it would be awesome to have them firing from cover, while the undisciplined enemy charges towards my army.
  6. Gameplay Improvement

So far from all the M@B mods o have played, this mod is the most curious. It has so many little strange/odd/funny parts in it. For example, in the latest version, on the bottom right there is a timer that says 1 o'clock or whatever the time. Now; if u have 12 hours in a day, WHAT THE HELL IS...
  7. LORD OF THE RINGS MOD.

Im trying to look for a lord of the rings mod. I havent found any and am very very surprised that no one brought it up?? Lord of the Rings!!! My dream battle is that battle in the second movie where 300 or so fought against 10,000 orcs. Now THAT is a war. i hate little skirmishes of 100 -...
  8. Last Faction won't die

LOL!!!

yeah that would be awesome if lady isolla would sleep with you.......

I wish game developers make the game more realistic.....add more and more realistic attributes to the game.
    Like eating food. Drinking with buddies. Sleeping (resting and sleeping in the "you know" sense), having a soul mate possibly???

Making new swords, managing your castles and villages more realistically with more options....

Now this may not be related to M&B but ultimately I wish there would be a game where u can actually speak (mic) to the characters and the AI would be smart enough to "think" and answer back. now THAT would be cool and freaking awesome....

Hey and I was also thinking, NO TREBUCHETS IN M&B????? CMON!!!!!!
    would love to line up my troops outside the wall as my 10 - 20 trebuchets batter down the walls of the enemy castle...........ah....that would be sweet!
  9. troop editor in the hands of a noob

LOL!!!!!

I couldnt stop laughing!!!!!

1000 agility????

man.........I am only imagine someone like flash or something.....

I wonder what would happen if ALL the troops fighting had 1000 agility....

even more uncomprehensable would be if the horses had 1000 agility.....hehehe

The world would look very different then if ur on horse back....lol

10. castle defence

hehehehe....

the trick is, set the battle size to minimum, so the amount of guys that rush up the ladders isnt like a million guys. Easier to snipe and fight hand to hand.

Personally this is my trick of the trade.

1. I carry a strong bow, 2 quivers and a great axe. I stand on the side of the ladder and take them out one by one. Since I have 301 or so archery, I always get head shots.

2. Once I run out of arrows, I switch to axe, jump down the walls and climb the ladder, killing them from the behind. Once I slash my way through, I try to pick up some arrows or if not, just get back into the castle.

3. warning, If u get stuck outside the walls, (when jumping down) U will not survive. They will swamp you and then its game over.

11. MULTIPLAYER?

Hello all!!! I was wondering if there was a multiplayer version of M&B. I think I read somwhere that there is bits and pieces of multiplayer action. i.e sieges, fights, etc... But I was thinking if there was a complete multiplayer mod with a multiplayer world.... You know like U can become a...
  12. Looking for a guide to commanding troops on the battlefield.

I once defended a castle with 300 troops against 1000 enemy troops.

I carry an axe and my strength is so high that I kill with a single blow.
    Just stand at the entry point of the attack and hack them up one by one.
    I carry 2 quivers so when they attack (BTW my achery is very very high....around 301 i think), all headshots.

somtimes I even jump from the walls, fire a few arrows, then climb the ladder or whatever and hack them up from behind, then quickly get back to the castle again....repeating this action till they give up the seige.

Sir Jigmus
  13. M&B, cool stuff that I wonder how anyone can pull off!!!!

Hi all!! I have been playing M&B for about a month now... this is my first forum topic. Im somewhat of a noob. M&B is just too awesome of a game....love it! I use an axe and a bow, with 2 quivers. Game is just too much fun to quit playing....i play it almost everyday my strategy is usually...
Back
Top Bottom