Search results for query: *

• Users: stygN
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. stygN

Movie buffs, please help!! (Version 2) What's the movie called?

Hello Forum. I'll keep it as short and simple as I can; I'm looking for the name of a movie that I once saw. The only definitive part of the movie that I remember was towards the end of the movie. As far as I remember, there was a group of people assembled in some sort of team, and one of...
  2. stygN

Any movie buff, please help!!! Looking for a movie that I can't find!

Hi. I'm looking for a movie that I saw once that reminded me of "Team America: World Police" in the way it was portrayed (IE puppets, or it might have been crude animation, but very similar to "Team America: World Police"), but its plot was more like the movie "Armageddon". I don't remember...
  3. stygN

Youtube. "Subscriptions" page not looking like it should

I'm having an issue with Youtube. I can't get the "subscriptions" page to look right. I can't get away from the sort of "feed" page. So, I have links to a couple of images that will explain it better. This is what I want it to look like (the version of youtube in that image is a bit old, but...
  4. stygN

Losing wireless connection on 1 PC, but it works fine with another PC.

I have a desktop computer that use a Jensen Airlink (300D if that's important) to connect to the houses wireless internet. It works pretty well, and have a very stable connection, very stable speed. But sometimes (and for some reason it seems to be about once per month) it suddenly stops...
  5. stygN

Why didn't the Germans construct an Eastern "Siegfried Line"?

Well, the subject sort of says it all. The Germans constructed a line of defences some distance east of the Maginot Line, called the Siegfried Line, in order to defend the Greater Reich from attacks from the west, however, I can't seem to find any historical mentioning of a similar line of...
  6. stygN

Problem with computer freezing for a couple of seconds. New computer.

Lately (for about 2-3 days) I've had problems with my computer freezing up. It's a relatively new computer from late October 2011, with 16 GB RAM, Intel core i5-2400 CPU with 3,10 GHz and windows 7 pro 64bit on a dedicated 60 gig SSD drive. And I have two GeForce GTX 560 Ti (2 gig each). The...
  7. stygN

I'm having trouble identifying this tank.

I'm watching a film called "Super 8", and there are several clips where you see tanks involved, but I cant find out what tank it is! It looks like a regular battle tank, but it only has 5 "wheels" in addition to the upper front and upper rear "wheel". All modern battle tanks (that I could...
  8. stygN

Worst tactical decision? Suggestions?

I must admit, I don't know much history.. I know some about WW2, spent perhaps 300 hours watching documentaries, but I often see a documentary that tell me something I didn't know about WW2. So, lets start of with WW2 then. 1: Targeting London instead of RAF sites. The Luftwaffe had a hard...
  9. stygN

A few more questions, 5 about routing..

Let's just start off with the ones about routing. 1: Is it possible for lords/kings to rout? 2: When in a big battle with several waves, do the ones that are routed in the first skirmish join the next? 3: I assume no, but do you get loot, money and xp (after battle) from routed enemies? 4...
  10. stygN

10 questions, more or less about everything.

Ok, I have a bunch of questions I'd like to ask, and I guess I'll just start off. Some of these questions were asked by me when I started playing vanilla, but I never got a good answer to them, so I'll ask them again. But most of them are "new". 1: When considering damage settings, are my horse...
  11. stygN

"Invisible obstacles" in both sieges and land battles.

Siege of Dhrrim: (I may very well have spelled that wrong, but you know where I mean) We attack with an extreme force, so I know we're going to win. After spending my arrows I join the slaughter on the wall. We're pushing them back all the way back to their spawnpoint and all the sudden I find...
  12. stygN

"Incorrect Authorisation Key" - 5 minutes later, its all fine.

Sometimes I get the message "Incorrect Authorisation Key", then I wait 5 minutes, try again, no problem. And the part that's even more weird is that its only 1 server, the EU2 server. Any other server works fine, but its usually EU2 that have the most people on it.. Anyone know whats causing this?
  13. stygN

Do you listen to music when you play Warband?

I must say, I still like the original M&B soundtrack, but I might switch to other types of music some time in the future.
  14. stygN

Warband "account" on two computers?

I'm wondering because I managed to kill my main computer by installing a wireless network adapter (I know, I'm not that good with computers...), so now I cant play warband. So, I was thinking "Why don't I just install M&B on this computer too (my new laptop)". So, if I use my new laptop to...
  15. stygN

Who discovered America...?

First of all, gave everyone 2 votes each since many would want to vote Native American. So now you can vote them, and vote on the one you think came second ; ) ---- Just watched a documentary about Zheng He and the massive fleet China had at the start of 1400. The story is that the emperor...
  16. stygN

High tier troops training low tier troops for extra pay?

The idea is this: A Huskarl is a strong and good warrior, he should be able to teach the new recruits a thing or two. Its that simple. And really, it works like that everywhere, the guys who has been in a "game" for a long time teach their stuff to the new "players". When you start a new job...
  17. stygN

A speed report, similar to party size and morale report.

As you all know we can find reports on our party size and morale to find out what affects it. Like, you see that your morale is below average and want to find out what you can do to improve it. You click the report and find out that "Recent Events" is only at 14, so if you fight a few battles...
  18. stygN

How do I find the level and stats for the lords and kings?

Well, the topic pretty much make things clear ass glass, I would like to know how I can find the level and stats for all the other lords and kings (and yes, the Khan too). I also have a hunch that the Ladies have stats too, I'll probably not fight many of them, but it would be fun to know...
  19. stygN

2 Q: Peasants leaving settlement, effect of imprissoned lords.

I had some pesans leaving my settlement (like they leave Custow), is this because I have a bad settlement, or simply because my settlement has grown in size so that it starts automatically release pesants? I have some bandit lords imprissoned in my settlemet, will these lords effect the...
  20. stygN

Partysize limits for village raiding.

Take a look on this topic I wrote. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=68519.new#new In short, a lone Lord is able to raid a village. I assume that the player are also able to raid a village alone? This don't look right in my eyes. I think there should be a size limitation to fix...
Back
Top Bottom