Search results for query: *

• Users: Brennus13
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Favorite Faction? Least Favorite?

I was just curious if anyone had any preferences on the factions.Which is your favorite? Who do you think is strongest? Weakest? Most noob-friendly? My personal favorite are the Nords(both factions) although the Agonic Order is very cool. Overrall though, I think the Rhodoks are the strongest...
  2. Any hope for a Bannerlord continuation?

Obviously, the stickied threads state that development on this mod has ceased. While I am somewhat disappointed that I only found this mod long after it was active, I understand how much work has to go into making quality things. That being said, I am curious if we might see a chapter four when ...
  3. List of Cities with Unique Units

The title says it all. I was hoping someone could give a list of which cities give unique units so as to plan my conquests accordingly. The only ones I know so far are: Ulm-Mounted Gunners Zollern-Greatarmors I suspect not too many people look at this board anymore, but a guy can dream.
  4. Holy War

Crusading is really fun, but the lower income you get from controlling towns with a different religion makes it way more profitable to fight against your own people.  Maybe there could be a way to increase the benefits of fighting heretics/infidels? Either way, great mod, one of the best on here.
  5. Guide Pls

Mod is pretty cool so far, but a few features are a bit escoteric. Since I burned a few villages, I'm apparently more of a bandit now. From what I've gathered, this gives me a bunch of cheap bandit recruits, but I can't get any of the normal troops from villages. This is kind of a bummer, so...
  6. Prison Location in Star Forts

Where are the prisons located in start forts? I broke into a fort solo to rescue a guy and found the prison guard, who I then beat down with a quarterstaff before taking his stuff and murdering all of the other guards. At no point in this rampage did I actually find a door to the prison. I even...
  7. How to dig?

Loving the new build of Nova Aetas so far, but I'm a little confused as to just how you get the goodies hidden in Uxhal. I found all these white mounds, but I can't interact with them. I seem to remember way on back in like 2.0 you would just walk up to them and hit F. I left and came back with...
  8. Rebelling from a King

Is there a way to leave your king's faction without giving up all your land? I thought you could tell him you were leaving and take your land with you, but there is no such option when I talk to him. I own four towns, all of which are garrisoned by 500+ dudes, so I'd rather not have to start my...
Back
Top Bottom