Search results for query: *

1. mentalrob

MP Native BannerlordFirewall

It should work for both patches
  2. mentalrob

Resolved Massive ddos problems during the past week - at least for crpg and pe eu servers

also Meany people have been having issues with infinite loading screens it started in pe (my hot spot did this but not my house wifi) and some people this hasn't been working at all but now im having that issue on the captain and other servers even ones with 0 players (i think it might be servers that dont have a listed ping i cant join)
    With newest hotfix TW's published, infinite loading screen in PE will be fixed tomorrow
  3. mentalrob

Resolved Massive ddos problems during the past week - at least for crpg and pe eu servers

This should fix your ddos problems
  4. mentalrob

MP Native BannerlordFirewall

Bannerlord Firewall Bannerlord Firewall is a mod that adds automated firewall rule to the Windows Firewall in order to defend server to DDoS attackers. How it works ? When a player wants to connect to your server, player's client sends a request to Master Server and then Master Server sends a...
  5. mentalrob

Need More Info Dedicated Servers - Server instance does not disconnect on its own from the lobby side

It doesn't matter if i close the server with end_mission or with ctrl+c, happens in both situations
  6. mentalrob

[ISSUE] Underground Interiors Throws Float Compression Error

Hi, we are working on underground interiors for our MP mod called Persistent Empires. But the problem with this, if you in a underground (below terrain) interrior and if a player attacks from up direction console turns to red, underground interiors are crucial for our mod. Any fix could be...
  7. mentalrob

Avrasya Bannerlord Multiplayer Oyuncu Topluluğu

Taklitler aslını yüceltir :grin:
  8. mentalrob

Admin Tools You Are Searching For. Chat Commands

Usage While in the server you can open up the chat and type `!help` command to see what commands you can use. User Commands - `!help` shows the help message - `!login <password>` Logins as an administrator - `!me <message>` Me command that everyone knows... Admin Commands - `!ban` Bans a...
  9. mentalrob

[UNOFFICIAL] Bannerlord Dedicated Server Mod

Put AGPL licence on it to protect your work while allowing people to work on the project
    This is a nice idea
  10. mentalrob

In Progress Really Bad Lag when opening Menus (Clan menu, Trade menu) except battles

I'm experiencing the same issue. Inventory, kingdom, city, almost any menu in the game makes a lag while opening or in transitions.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3500X 6-Core Processor 3.59 GHz
    RAM: 32 GB
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 VRAM: 5967 MB
    STORAGE: HDD

And also tried to upload the telemetry file but upload.taleworlds.com simply aborts the connection when i try to upload it. And file is ~300MB. I can post the file to you from PM
  11. mentalrob

TR_Groupfighting [AKTİF] leaderboard.gelibolutumeni.com

Beyler bu gün Mentalrob nickiyle oyuna giren kişi ben değilim, ayrica benim bi keyim daha var problem yok  :grin:
  12. mentalrob

[Free-OpenSourceProject] Persistent World Scripts By Karma

DonukAnka said:
    Karma your scripts not powerful enough. When the server 150 players server shutdowns itself because of ultimate lag please can you fix it or somebody?
    Im working on that.
  13. mentalrob

There will not any maintance or update in the future...
    There is some bugs and I changed my mind. So I will update the scripts with you guys.
    Some critics from you may be right. I decided to get feedback from you guys until there is no any bugs.
    For feedbacks My steam is : Mentalrob(Karma)

Special Thanks to Mindex
  14. mentalrob

Captain Conner said:
    I am the owner of this product and I say it is the best product there is. Even my good friends have said it is amazing.

You tried to sell me this mess some time ago. Good thing that I didn't fall for this scam of yours.

I changed my mind. I think Persistent World scripts in Warband must be open source. You see the scripts with your own eyes and say "Woow these are awesome" and then here you are insulting the scripts showing your hypocrisy.
  15. mentalrob

Looking for good PW Scripts

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,372340.0.html
  16. mentalrob

domipoppe said:
    If I would share them all servers which use your scripts will have big problems, won't they?
    You are acting like I did insult or attack you which I didn't do. The scripts (backend) is written solid, but the scripts just have some issues.

You said you won't update the scripts anymore, so I will just notice that the scripts have bugs, and your point of "no bugs at all" is wrong.
    Yeah there is some issues... Some clients are crashing. You know what ? You give me an idea so I will make it Open Source Project... So if someone wants to improve...

But there is no bugs like dupe items or gold or something like that. And I was updating it about 2 or 3 month. (I have a server with running this script) And then I'm just bored... I think first, you are approaching the project prejudiced but now I realized that you are tryin to give me an idea
  17. mentalrob

If there is bugs, just send some SS or videos... Just prove it
  18. mentalrob

Namakan said:
    mentalrob said:
    domipoppe said:
    Albert112 said:
    Best scripts in PW thank you  :grin:
    How they are the best if they bug?

Anyways,

I know these scripts and saw them in action.

You can:
    - dupe gold
    - dupe items
    - dupe horses
    - glitch classes
    - avoid bans
    You made me laugh man really. If there is a bug can you test it out ? And don't compare it with your scripts.
    He justed listed the bugs he found. Also, you're the one comparing your tools to others("they're the "best""), not him...
    If you found these bugs , can you prove it ? Please ?
Back
Top Bottom