Search results for query: *

1. Has faction snowballing been fixed?

I have not played since release. I'm too worried about my game being cut short by a faction snowballing within a a few hundred days. There have been a ton of patches, but they feel like too many for me to keep up with. Has faction snowballing been fixed?
  2. Has snowballing been fixed?

I love all of the patches, but it also makes it hard for me to keep up with the changes. Has snowballing in the campaign been fixed or slowed?
  3. What is the lore regarding female Lords?

After my first play-through I have been left in a lot of confusion regarding the status of women in Caldaria. On one hand we are informed by companions that gender-roles exist. These gender roles may be, conjecturally, reflections of the empires and cultures that the factions are based upon. In...
  4. Snowballing ruined my first game: should I try again or wait for a balance patch?

I spent between 10 - 15 hours on my first game. Loved it, despite the many issues. However, the game was cut short when factions began to snowball and rapidly destroyed everyone. I see this is quite a common problem, so I am hesitant to start a new game. I did not even have the chance to swear...
  5. What are the strengths, weaknesses, and unique points of each factions roster?

I'm still experimenting with each faction and who suits my style the best. Does anyone have insight into who has the best field army, siege army, infantry, cavalry, archers?
Back
Top Bottom