Search results for query: *

1. BerserkerBernd

What is the reason for the Gaoler "store prisoners" option?

Windyplains said:
    ibespyin said:
    Oh sorry about that, should have researched further.
    There is a lot of little things like that which are not well documented in the wiki or game yet.
    Was looking for infos about that feature and couldn't find any until I stumbled about this explanation by accident  :mrgreen:.
  2. BerserkerBernd

Late-Game Improvement Ideas

Huillam said:
    I wouldn't mind seeing the campaign AI improved myself.

For example:
    Increased chance to declare war on a kingdom that is too poweful: Having many centers (more than 20% of the total castle or town) should increase the chance for a realm to be attacked. The more it has, the bigger that chance.
    Dealing the killing blow to another kingdom should have a similar effect  (but it should decrease over time).

Actually it's mostly the opposite: Being too powerful make other rulers hide in fear which only delay the inevitable. On the other hand, ending up fighting against four or five realms could help with that difficulty missing in late game (not in the very end but reaching that point may be a lot harder).
    Had a game lately where at one point all factions were at war with my kingdom for the same time, alltogether. Only thing changed by that was the speed at which I tried to eliminate the others, as 4 hostile war parties are wreaking havoc on your lands, while your marshall desperately tries to keep them at bay, isn't adding more fun to the game - at least for me :lol:. Only think that kept us going was the fact that every of my lords held at least 1 castle, or 1 city + 1 castle, so they still earned money while 80+% of the villages where burning ...  :roll:
  3. BerserkerBernd

Version 0.27 Development Feedback: Oathbound System

Windyplains said:
    While I still have work to do yet with v0.26, I am going to confirm that creating a compatible version of Freelancer will be v0.27's focus.

As a recap on what I envision:
    You will be able to join the party of a lord (and eventually bandit lords) bringing your companions with you.  Your companions are effectively your little mercenary squad within the lord's larger host.  [...]
    Will this bring new companions awell, or will we still be limited to 17 ? Found several comments in the "Main Source" files vof 0.26 having names from other companions (mainly Tocans / Floris personalities a.f.a.i.r. ) in it, e.g.
    Code:
    (troop_set_slot, "trp_npc17", slot_troop_kingsupport_opponent, -1), #Sajjad
    for Nissas entry in mule_scripts.py, while diving into adding new companions myself.
  4. BerserkerBernd

Version 0.26 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.26.6 (8/14/15)

WizardOfAtlantis said:
    I can confirm that every time I get into a battle with an ally, there are no stamina bar ui problems...I also just noticed that there is no stamina bar in those moments, either! The space under health is empty, from the beginning of the battle. Guess that's why I don't encounter errors from it because it doesn't start up in those cases from the outset of battle.

F1hq1r.jpg
    Can confirm, have had the same setup and the same symptoms. But if u look close enough you'll see a strange blue line in your minimap. My best guess is that's the missing stamina bar :wink:
    Windyplains said:
    jeoffreyjapie said:
    Can the stamina bar be disabled in the options? ]...]
    Yes.  Disable combat sprinting and it will be disabled.
    Oh my, why didn't I think of that?! d'oh  :mrgreen:

Thanks windyplains
  5. BerserkerBernd

Version 0.26 (Dev) Feedback - Latest Patch 0.26.6 (8/14/15)

jeoffreyjapie said:
    Can the stamina bar be disabled in the options? This patch would be pretty awesome if not for the stream of opcode errors during battles. [...]
    That would be a neat temporary solution for the time being =)
Back
Top Bottom