Search results for query: *

1. How to edit what factions owns a fief before new game?

Well clearly you can change I just dont know how.

Edit: Okay I replaced the parties.txt with the native one. By the way I'm using Floris Evolved, so you would have to use the one the mod or native game came with. The fiefs were normal. Now I will try to only change the major cities, check if fiefs remain to factions, the castles, then villages. Good luck anyone who has this problem as well. I'll report back to afterwards.
  2. How to edit what factions owns a fief before new game?

Please help. It's all messed up, factions are holding fiefs on the other side of the map on new game. Edit: Albeit extremely tedious, I redid the entire process with an untouched parties.txt using Morghs Troop Editor 1.50. I'm playing Floris Evolved mod by the way. Now, whether I did something...
  3. Initial Lords holding wrongs fiefs after editing in troop editor

Rhodok (I named Republic of Italy) has Praven (named Antioch). Khergit (I named Chinese Empire)  has Shariz (named Jerusalem). Swadia (i named Crusader States)  has Bariyyye (named Damascus) and many many more errors, Vaegir is in Swadia and over git, nord is is Swadia and even Rhodok i...
  4. Siege attackers NEVER use ranged weaponry??

Sorry I didn't me Rion that I was a freelancer therefore I couldn't controll the AI. In fact, due to this every enemy which I obviously can't control will never use ranged weapons making it super easy and boring. I had to abandon mod damn it.
  5. Very misleading troop names??

xD Well I could just edit the troop names with a tool.
  6. Initial Lords holding wrongs fiefs after editing in troop editor

Rhodok has Praven, Swadia has Shariz on new game... I only changed the names of literally every fief, faction and a few lords. That was all... Help please, it took an entire day, I don't want it go to waste!
  7. Siege attackers NEVER use ranged weaponry??

Seriously, this is game breaking. Yeah Shields are useful but **** sake, archers should shoot not charge in melee... In fact, most mods if not all and certainly native has actual useful attacking archers. Not this... Is there a fix or did the developers seriously think this was remotely OK...
  8. Very misleading troop names??

Yeah I thought "Scandinavian Experienced Archer" is a meant a soldier with a bow. Instead I got a tiny shield along with 2 1H axes and one 2H...? Archer, seriously?
  9. Step-by-step guide,how to change companions name and stats!

caid01 said:
    Hanakoganei said:
    If you're gonna do it before hiring them anyway just edit them with Morgh's. It's recommended that you start a new game if you edit any NPC with Morgh's especially for stats, since the changes won't show up until you start a new game.

This guide is for because you already hired them and can't change their stats with Morgh's (stats get saved in a save game so that if they level up, you can edit their stats in-game).

If you have already started a game and don't want to restart just because of using Morgh's, but you haven't hired the companion yet, then there is no real point to wanting to change the companion because the companion's stats are meaningless until you hire them.

Basically either you use this guide after you hire them, or if you're gonna start a new game anyway just use Morgh's.

Or just change the code about the tittle in module_strings.py
    using a tool as solution for every game you start is not a good solution.

try that
    if you have the module system
    go into ./modul/''your mod''
    open Module_strings.py
    open it and press ctrl+f
    search palantinus
    you should get somethink like this.
    # Jrider + TITLES v0.0 specialization strings, you can put these at the end of the file
      ("hero_titles_none", "Hero {s0}"), #Hero
      ("hero_titles_diplomat", "Missi {s0}"), #Missi
      ("hero_titles_tactician", "Tassein {s0}"), #Tassein
      ("hero_titles_scout", "Ausculare {s0}"), #Ausculare
      ("hero_titles_physician", "Fisique {s0}"), #Fisique
      ("hero_titles_trader", "Empori {s0}"), #Empori
      ("hero_titles_party", "Palantinus {s0}"), #Palantinus
    you have the title for ever hirable lord.
    change it for princess, prince, pumkin master or anything you want.
    like this
      ("hero_titles_none", "Hero {s0}"), #Hero
      ("hero_titles_diplomat", "Missi {s0}"), #Missi
      ("hero_titles_tactician", "Tassein {s0}"), #Tassein
      ("hero_titles_scout", "Ausculare {s0}"), #Ausculare
      ("hero_titles_physician", "pumkin master {s0}"), #Master of the pumkin
      ("hero_titles_trader", "Prince {s0}"), #for jeofrey
      ("hero_titles_party", "Princess {s0}"), #for amidala and azula only

if you dont have module system,
    go into your ./mudule/''mod name''
    open strings.txt
    press ctrl+f
    search palantinus
    get this
    str_hero_titles_none Hero_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_diplomat Missi_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_tactician Tassein_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_scout Ausculare_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_physician Fisique_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_trader Empori_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_party Palantinus_{s0}

change it

str_hero_titles_none Hero_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_diplomat Missi_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_tactician Tassein_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_scout Ausculare_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_physician Pumkin_Master_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_trader Princei_{s0}
    str_hero_titles_party Princess_{s0}
    the underscore are space who will not be showed in the game. really important oterwise you will get PrincessBocha as name instant of Princess Bocha

my point was not how to get or use morph, it was how to change the code to add new one for new nation. by the way the title before you hire them is not the same as after you hire them. palatinus will come back as soon you hire one.

I need an answer on how to make a name blank. I'm playing the Floris mod and I can't stand those ugly relationship titles to their liege. I also want to remove the titles for all companions so they just stay by their name only. How come there is no answer on this anywhere?
  10. Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

I've spent at least 6 hours on renaming every troop in the Floris Expanded Tree whom wasn't in english and given all lords, ladies, rulers and companions a family name.

After all that I started a new game for I tried loading a previous save which did not have my changes which I already figured. Everything went fine until that intro ambusher bandit in the town attacks me and exactly the second he dies the game crashes over and over again.

I did a test with another troops.txt and renamed 1 lord, lady, companion and king etc to see if perhaps one of their category was the issue but it didn't crash.

I also attempted to go into the journal during that ambush thingy and thought of checking the charaters tab to see if any name was there and no... everyone was renamed "0". AND crash.

Help? Or have I wasted all this time for nothing?
  11. H.T.'s Archery Tweaks

Hi, I feel like since no one has written anything in 182 days, this mod is not up to date.

However if I'm wrong, this isn't working right in my floris game, the bows are indeed slower which is just what I wanted but all the armor are changed, vaegir recruits are wearing the best armor and the best units are wearing the ****tiest armor. It's incrediably unbalanced obviously and I would like to know how to fix this?

Thanks
Back
Top Bottom