Search results for query: *

1. VoodooChild

Historical Discussion

UlfrTheMighty said:
    Éadríc said:
    There are already four Christian factions: Engle, Normanz, Rus and Goídil.

scaled.php

Were you talking about pagans here, huh?

tumblr_lw0yv3Uk4K1qbjo08o1_250.png
  2. VoodooChild

Caveman paints: Screenshots / art / Signatures / Fan site (new screens and sig)

Adorno said:
    Infantry
    Cavalry
    Archers

A battle:

Where can i found that kind of environment in brytenwalda? All mine battles ive fought in stupid looking native areas.
  3. VoodooChild

If you have Performance Issues, Crash and RUNTIME ERRORs Look here

It surely does. Game crashes very rarely, sometimes when trying to open save game.
  4. VoodooChild

My game crashed every time i entered battle or some other scene when i had warband 1.143. I uninstalled whole game to install it again.

I found out that i had to download new 1.151, so thats what i did. Now i have played game for a week, crashing only few times when i try to load save game. Im using high grapshics and game is working fine now.
  5. VoodooChild

Question about rare ruins (SPOILERS)

Indeed. After i killed old hero, i wanted to search all other places to find as great and shiny loot as i gained from him.
    I gained some loot from some kind onf bandit leader, he wasnt their king though. I wander if he still is there when i return. If he is, i quess i should be able to claim some loot, if game makers havent noticed this little thingy...
  6. VoodooChild

Question about rare ruins (SPOILERS)

I have entered rare ruins about 3 times and only few of them stays alive. When i go back there's more guys waiting me at tunnel entrance. Are they spawning back, because when i entered sacret forest, i met this one guy who i hit once and dealt about 30 damage, and then i died. When i went back, i was able to hit him again and first blow killed him. SO do outlaws spawn in to the rare ruins each time you visit there?
  7. VoodooChild

POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

Finnish tribes were not actually vikings, but some historians say that they might have joined viking raids, invasions and exploration trips with sweden vikings as mercenaries. If i remember right, there were 3-4 bigger tribes in finland. Finns, Jems and Kvens. There is more, but these had gotten most influence from vikings, and if expansion contains scandinavia, these would fit in.

Map of finnish tribes.

I dont know if youre going to add scandinavia to new expansion, and i know that it might cause some problems. But if you do, and if you add finnish tribes too, i could help with some issues. AGAIN, im just thinking aloud.
  8. VoodooChild

Well, it runs well with low graphics, but it sure looks awful.  :neutral:
  9. VoodooChild

I am still having these errors which say:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!

Program I:\Pelit\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

I have brytenwalda 1.392 with 512x512 texture pack thing.
    I have Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT videocard and 3.00Gt RAM memory.
    So, is there any way to fix this, except buy brand new computer?
  10. VoodooChild

POLL: Want you a future Brytenwalda expansion? You Choose (Read before voting)

Just voted for Viking invasion.

If you decide to make expansion that concentrates on Scandinavia, you should add finland, baltic countries, some of russia and germany + poland (and obiviously sweden, norway and denmark).

Viking invasion would be great. There is already many great axes, spears, throwing weapons for that purpose. You should make more good looking clothes, tunics etc.
  11. VoodooChild

The very basic, single player mini-mod- SEVERELY OUTDATED

Vikingr mod has best armors and weapons of all M&B Warband mods. If this would be combined with Brytenwalda's great RPG playing opportunities and realism (and add some swords, armors/cloaks etc.), mod would be awesome!

But i think that map would be problem. Maby SP mod could based on same type of world like Calradia, with more tribes/clans/kingdoms like in Brytenwalda. This might take away some essential parts which make Vikingr mod Vikingr.

IM JUST THINKING ALOUD. Sorry.
  12. VoodooChild

How soon this new version might be released?
  13. VoodooChild

When entering area like town center, village or something similar, game crashes.

It says:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime error!

Program I:\Pelit\Mount&Blade Warband\mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information.

So, any ways to fix this?
  14. VoodooChild

Vikingr 0.90 - DOWNLOAD HERE

This is great.

You really should make singleplayer mod too.
  15. VoodooChild

Bugs & Other Problems OLD

Mammoet said:
    VoodooChild said:
    EDIT: Oh jeah, i have slight feeling in my ass that when that problem is solved, more might arrive. So if you have solution for this whole problem stream, it would me more than helpful.

Thank you for your confidence!

Sorry if i insulted you. I met that usually with texture problems that i have faced, another problem has followed and it is closely related to first problem.

Anyway, mod is working again now and its great, thanks!

Now, this aint bug, but i consider it as a problem. I dont know should i ask help here or some offical M&B server thread, but im asking you first...

I tried to make server, it works fine when im there alone, but my friends wont find it from server list, even if i choose to add it to offical server list. So what im asking, is that how can i make server that is visible and joinable for others too?

16. VoodooChild

Bugs & Other Problems OLD

I have problem when trying to start game/mod, RGL error.
    It says "get_object failed failed for texture: NRMDestrier".

Got anything to solve that, need more information? I'd like to get solution quite fast...

My life is short, so i have no time to read all 28 pages... sorry.

EDIT: Oh jeah, i have slight feeling in my ass that when that problem is solved, more might arrive. So if you have solution for this whole problem stream, it would me more than helpful.
  17. VoodooChild

Vikingr 0.84 - DOWNLOAD HERE

Best mod so far.

Im hoping to see singleplayer version too.
  18. VoodooChild

Five Kingdoms ongelma

Niin, eli siis kyseisessä modissa on sellainen ongelma että jotkut textureista ovat liian suuria, 5MB, nämä pitäisi siis saada pienennettyä, mutta miten se onnistuu, tarvitaanko jotain ohjelmia yms?
  19. VoodooChild

SP Medieval Five Kingdoms(BETA) 1.002 Patch ready!!!

Would someone explain how i can re-size these too big texture files, do i need any programs or anything to make it smaller, and if it affect anything, ive go Vista.
    If some on here speaks finland, would he explain it to me in?
  20. VoodooChild

SP Fantasy Second Age

Oh, then hurry up, at last some mod, witch has mixed all other mods into one and made own extras, makes me wet...
Back
Top Bottom