Search results for query: *

1. Siegfried9

First person visor mod?

Hello everyone. I have an idea for a mod for Warband that would be pretty cool, but I have no idea how to go about making it. It was inspired by watching some videos of War of the Roses. What I want is to have it so that when you are in first person it looks as if you are actually looking...
  2. Siegfried9

AGE of CHANGE II :Progress Reports

An armor pack would be nice. It's the least you could do. Everytime I see that 16th century black armor it just makes me want it even more. Don't even worry about writing a notepad file with the item id's. We can do that with Morgh's tools.  Just throw the brf files and the textures in a folder, zip it up, and upload.

You could upload them all separately by country or time period, or you could just upload them all together.

Trust me, it will give everyone who's been on this thread for 5 years a new sense of hope. And like the other guy said above me it would be a great teaser for the whole thing.
  3. Siegfried9

Need some help with rigging

Hello everyone. I recently downloaded a mod that has an armor I really like, however there was an annoying spaulder on the left shoulder that I wanted to remove. I got Open Brf and Wings 3D, removed that annoying piece, and copy/pasted the opposite shoulder piece onto the other side. (before I...
Back
Top Bottom