Search results for query: *

1. Krasniqi

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Hey I don't understand how to do the "Bridges and Bones" mission any help (I would have posted this on the actual fourm for this mod but the registration is the dumbest I have ever seen.)
  2. Krasniqi

[research] Illyrians

Exactly they (the weapons) Are the same how the user uses it is different and also explain how any of these examples of how they are used are different "Khukuri are large bellied chopping knives whereas the Sika was curved to get around shields and cut." the whole point of combat is to hit them behind the shield. which is also what i said they are boomerang shaped.

We should also stop because it's probably getting annoying for people
  3. Krasniqi

[research] Illyrians

Yes but the design was very similar if you can find a perfect illyrian weapon go right a head I remember taking photos of some in the Albanian museum but can't find them anymore but Illyrians also used a weapon called a Thika which was boomerang shaped.
  4. Krasniqi

[research] Illyrians

The most power full of the Illyrian tribes was Bardylis of the Dardanians which would make a great king for them.

Some flags I found that are pretty cool

QwNILs.jpg

rvOcXN.jpg
    The most common Illyrian sword
    eZq7ms.jpg

They are described to be much the same as the Tracians, there infantry is Greek/Barbaric styled and they mostly used Peltast and slingers

(I'm Albanian and we are required to learn about Illyrians.)
  5. Krasniqi

The Illyrioi Tribe

In-game name: Kastrich
    Steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/id/HerroStalker
    Previous experience with Rome at War: Was in Corinthians
    Who sent you here: Noone
Back
Top Bottom