Search results for query: *

• Users: HugoBernie
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Post release plans

Wondering if the wonderful Devs would be able to post what their plans are for post-release. im sure bug-fixes and optimization are the top priorities but is there any notion on what suggestions will be implemented and what sort of time-scale it'll be attempted to be implemented by? The reason...
  2. Raiding playstyle.

While lots of suggestions around this have been made i would be curious to hear what other player have on their minds: Typically in M&B most people play either as a trader/merchant or as vassal and often eventually attempt to found their own realm. However naturally in this DLC many of us want...
  3. Donating to Pagan Priest causes Reputation loss

if donating to the Priest in the name of Woden (Odin) causes a reputation loss i have to question: Why are there any honorable/upstanding Pagan lords at all? Not only do i get negative relations with Siggurd Ragnarson (for example) for raiding Monestaries but also for paying my respects to the...
  4. Diplomacy issues. (Are any/all of the diplomacy features even in?)

i have never ever been able to appoint a chancellor or any other official. i have owned multiple cities for months without ever any options other then "Manage this city". Have many of the features of Diplomacy been removed or is this a bug? Could this be due to be founding my refuge before i...
  5. Does Story mode yet switch to Sandbox at the end of the game yet?

i want to start a new story mode game but i wanna be sure it'll switch to sandbox at the end
  6. Wandering lords of destroyed factions

This was an issue in Brytenwalda too. in my game i am noticing that many factions w/o any holdings left still have wandering lords - some times even without any soldiers - and sometimes don't even show up as eliminated on the screen. in my current game laigln and Brycheniniog and Cornwall and...
  7. Hair visible under Helmet mod.

I am endlessly annoyed by one thing: Helmets turn be into a bearded Bruce Willis. I need to see my beautiful nordic hair while also protecting myself. This cannot be compromised! I found this mod for Fire and Sword (cant post the url as i just registered) called "Now We Have Hair!" on the...
Back
Top Bottom