Search results for query: *

• Users: raik3n87
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. raik3n87

Recruiting Farmers

Is there a way to modify wich kind of troops I get from villages? I want to recruit farmers instead of faction troops
  2. raik3n87

Troops ecxeeded

I'm experiencing strange behaviours I have a party size of 51, and I have 38 soldiers suddenly, a message appears and tells me I have more soldiers then my party size and I lose something like 5 Any ideas?
  3. raik3n87

Vanishing troops

On a new game, I noticed twice that some of my soldiers had disappeared from my party the 1st time I had 39 troops, and suddenly I had just 18 the 2nd time from 40 to 28 WTF is going on? Is it a bug a glitch or another dumb feature of VC? I have a excellent morale party, lots of type of foods...
  4. raik3n87

Relation with villages after quest

I want to tweak relations with villages after i Finish "hunt fugitive" and "retrieve lute" and "collect taxes" quests I can understand a loss of relationship when I kill someone in the village, but 10 and 6 is nuts If i collect taxes for an instance, I only lose 2. That doesn't make sense. NO...
  5. raik3n87

PORK

I'm trying to remove the spoil from pork, my idea is to rename the pork as "salted pork", I can do that fine, but I can't find a way to makie it unspoilable
  6. raik3n87

Floris evolved - recruiting other parties

I'm trying to replicate floris' deserter recruiting system for bandits and manhunters too, without success If I add  a modified version of the hiring part of the deserter cv to the manhunter cv, no dialog options appear in the manhunters' and instead there's a double dialog option in the...
Back
Top Bottom