Search results for query: *

1. [NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Serious though Peasent gtfo stop thinking you're cool because you're not, no one cares about your useless mod or whatever you want to call it. You DDoS anyone who is better then you because we all know you have a small ****, you're probably not even a scripter you just pay someone else to do it lol. Your server sucks because you did not even roll the fat off your eyes to see how bad it was and how much your admins sucked. Stop blaming other people for your ****ty server and start taking some responsibility.
  2. [NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Xaphan said:
    Avalon has cut off support for persistent world as is moving on to other games.

Lately I have seen just how ungrateful the PW players are reguarding a team who works their asses off.  I spent months developing new stuff for PW, and than every decided it was a good idea to leave for an incompetent noob server with broken scripts like Celestial. 

i'm not going to sit around and waste countless hours modding and developing for PW when Celestial and shayana's dumb ass  are able to completely ruin everything because of a few dumb players.

**** off.

Lord peasant has spoken.

Just letting you know everyone left your ****e server because the admins are trash and just RDM and spawn in ****, everyone who tries to RP gets RDMed and whenever you try to report **** to an admin they ****ing kill you while reporting it to them, your server is terrible that is the reason everyone join Celestial because the admins actually help people. So get the **** off your high horse because you think us players are ungrateful? HAHAH, i'm just sick of being killed after someone just killing you because they are to lazy to earn their own money. **** YOU PEASANT AND YOUR ****TY DYING SERVER.
  3. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

I really appreciate your guys help. Thank you so much.
  4. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Well when I try to run the server it does not show up, when I looked into the log file it says this.

Starting new log file.
    Version:  1.158
    Module directory is invalid. Starting with module Native
  5. Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Hey guys and gals I was just wondering where the Dedicated Server Package is for 4.4 and 1.161?

If anyone knows please let me know.
Back
Top Bottom