Search results for query: *

1. Is there a way to make a Battle map work in Commander Battle mode?

I really want to do a naval battle with my friends, but we don't have enough for a normal battle. Sadly, the naval maps only support battles.
  2. The Royal Dragoons (1st Dragoons)

The Royal Dragoons (1st Dragoons) were a British regiment active from 1661 to 1969.  They originated as a mounted infantry regiment, but later fought as heavy Calvary.  We will fight as a combination of these styles.  I am also a new player, so don't be afraid to join because you lack...
  3. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Awesome. Just awesome. Any estimate to when we will get a release date.
  4. The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

Ra'Jiska said:
    The mod's community move to the Napoleonic Wars DLC of the game, unfortunately, no one play M&M anymore. Concerning this regiment, I have no idea, however, it has been founded more than two years ago, not a lot of regiments hold for a such long time...
    Don't loose hope, there are tons of other regiments you could apply for by following the link I posted right above.

OK. I decided to sell of of my steam trading cards. I hope that will bring me to the amount I need to buy the DLC before the current sale ends.
  5. The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

Ra'Jiska said:
    This board was dedicated to Mount&Musket Batallion wich kind has been replaced by Napoleonic Wars.
    You can find Napoleonic Wars overs over there.

OK. Is the mod's community dead or just this regiment.
  6. The 1st Marine Expeditionary Force (Recon) is recruiting! AKA 1st_MEF_Recon

Name: Andrew
    Desired Regiment: Artillery
    Steam Name: AndrewAF1
    This is my first time joining a Mount And Musket group, just FYI.
Back
Top Bottom