Search results for query: *

• Users: Damon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Damon

Rus: XIII Century WB open alpha 0.321 [B]

Our team proudly presents Rus: XIII Century open alpha version for Warband 1.153. Be adviced that current version is at late alpha stage so don't be surprised about how many bugs, problems and placeholders it consists of. We're aware about most of them and they'll be fixed in future versions...
  2. Damon

Recruitment thread (WE NEED YOUR HELP!)

Rus: 13th Century team is currently recruiting: - 2D/3D artists (models/textures) - scene makers - coders familiar with Warband module system and WSE features - Text editor/proofreader. English as first language is preferable - Voice actors. Polish, German, Scandinavian and Mongolian speakers...
  3. Damon

Mod discussion thread

Here you can post your opinions, impressions, feelings, thanks and requests.
  4. Damon

Screenshots and videos thread

Post your screenshots and videos here.
  5. Damon

Historical discussion thread

Discussions about historical accuracy and authenticity of mod. Lords, banners, items, names and so on.
  6. Damon

Suggestions thread (please don't ask questions here!)

Here you can post your suggestions and bright ideas about improving the mod :mrgreen:
  7. Damon

Maintenance thread (bugs, glitches, errors, problems etc)

Known bugs: Not bugs:
  8. Damon

Main thread (current public beta .620) + patch to .622

"Withstand me if you can; I have already come to you, and I am plundering your lands." Life of Alexander Nevsky Anno Domini 1237. Europe and Asia are plunged into the abyss of bloody war. Christians wage war with Muslims and heathens. Catholics battle with orthodoxies. Orthodoxies kill each...
  9. Damon

News, Announcements (Latest beta .622, Warband latest alpha .321)

March 15, 2010 - Got our own sub-board. Non-public test of version .610 started. Public version to come. March 18, 2010 - Due to revealing some new bugs and desperate lack of time for fixing them release of 0.610 beta version was postponed. We're sorry for that. Thanks for your patience...
  10. Damon

Rus: XIII Century (archive thread)

"Withstand me if you can; I have already come to you, and I am plundering your lands." Life of Alexander Nevsky Anno Domini 1237. Europe and Asia are plunged into the abyss of bloody war. Christians wage war with Muslims and heathens. Catholics battle with orthodoxies. Orthodoxies kill each...
Back
Top Bottom