Search results for query: *

1. Merzendi

Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Hi, I'm Merzendi. For the past couple of weeks I've been doing a twice-weekly LP of L'Aigle 1.41, viewable here.
    One thing is that the audio is really rough in episodes 1 & 2, but hopefully it's not too bad.
  2. Merzendi

Bug Reports and Suggestions

Tournaments in Kethem are bugged. Neither team moves towards each other, and no-one spawns with any sort of weapon.
    1024x576.resizedimage
  3. Merzendi

5158E9BDF91EE425A3241FA0CCB8732C62488209

Defender spawn at Kasthind is inaccessible to attackers.

EAA6E552E0B9FF526CD77D4EB7B423C8896E3F92

Don't believe he should be spawning with this name.

5C9DA44F30DE87E9F8652FBB79121FC8FFB5C77F

EB964292125D6D0B8229D9C4FC79007258487620

Finally, this banner is bugged on the overworld map into appearing as the siege-works sprite.
  4. Merzendi

Main Thread - 3.0 released!

Teofish said:
    I may be an idiot here and missing something.But I've read a few places about airships. Where exactly does one procure those? I'm itching for some aeronautical action.

Yeah, it is a bit awkward to find them. You need 20,000 Kora, and then you need to go to one of the sea-lanes, and you'll be able to buy one. If you don't have the money, the option doesn't appear.
  5. Merzendi

The city of Gorhad has issues with the shops. While the arms and goods merchants work fine, the armour merchant only has weapons, and the horse merchant never has anything in stock.
  6. Merzendi

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

The Imperial Court including the Ashikaga Shogunate are in the works for a future release. phlpp had to push them back from 3.0 because of time constraints and the complexity of the feature.
    Regarding the Imagawa clan, the mod is set after they were defeated by the Oda and Tokugawa clans.  The claimant against the Tokugawa is the current head of the Imagawa family, and that's really as much presence as they should have.
  7. Merzendi

Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

lordxvile said:
    Personally, instead of more balion I think there should be a pseudo pre ww2 ideology germany that has a lot of enemies but also good troops. Then a Japan definitely. It would be a huge shame without it. Perhaps as an option, British and French factions aswell.
    Matiss_Veinbergs said:
    Swazi reich - germany
    And pre-WW2 Germany also already exists as Helvetia, iirc.
  8. Merzendi

A certain companion wont join me?!

Fortunato is a little thirsty, you need to bring him a glass of bloodwine to drink.
  9. Merzendi

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

HolyAvenger11 said:
    Hoping someone would reply to don2020 since I just got the same problem as well. I requested leave from Tachibana's army and in the middle of my first week away, the notifications went crazy with "With your commander's defeat, you have been released from service." and I didn't get a notification while on the run ever since.

Checking the 'recent messages' (or something), it was just filled with the same phrase.

Though I have a backup save not too far back from the incident, it'd be nice if someone could find a solution to this :smile:

I've had this too, and have managed to solve it. You need to put up with no messages until your commander respawns, then you need to talk to him, rejoin under his banner, retire and then re-enlist.
  10. Merzendi

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

The Infinity Stone only helps if you have 18 Int and 18 Charisma and are also a High Priest in Necromancy. If you don't meet these requirements, then you're still gonna die, sadly.
Back
Top Bottom