Search results for query: *

• Users: Impeg
  • Order by date
  1. SkyTime- Teamkilling and intensional destroying object

I wasn't placing spikes on ladders thats the first thing. "Jumping in front of cannon" yeay funny i was destroying pile of sand becasue somebody "not Skytime" said that there are making it imposible to go throuh doors. I said on chat that i will destroy it, and when i did that i took hit from cannon...second time i was explaining some new player how to be engineer because he asked for explanation i wasnt even stading near those spikes.

Thats not a matter of being troll and for example building fortress to the sky on top of some hut, i was only making what engineer is suppose to do, and as Matt141 said attackers havent complained about that and they also captured castle without big problem.

2. SkyTime- Teamkilling and intensional destroying object

Your I.G. Name:Impegia Their(s) I.G. Name:SkyTime What did they do: I was making defences on map Small Fort? spikes and earthwork...when guys told me that this earthwork is glitching i destroyed it but left spikes in doors....Skytime started teamkilling me from cannon and destroying spikes. On...
Back
Top Bottom