Steam-login name: killinuall
    Age (There is no age restriction): 21
    Nationality: United States of American
    Time-zone (GMT -/+): -5 GMT
    Previous in game experience: Mount & Musket
    Do you have a Teamspeak?: Yes
    Which section would you like to join? Line Infantry
  2. Kapow!

Corps of Drums [A Musician unit] Recruiting!

Are Bagpipes allowed? If so I'd like to join.
  3. Kapow!

What was your Greatest moment in M&B: Warband Expansion?

This will possibly forever remain, as my greatest moment in any video game, we won a hard earned victory, but a victory!:
    110912725-4.jpg
  4. Kapow!

A little problem Warband 1.113

Whenever I play multiplayer on Warband 1.113, I find it hard to see the chat text, mainly because the chat color seems to blend into the ground, I was wondering if it was possible to change the chat color.
  5. Kapow!

The Funny/Irritating/Ridiculous in Warband!

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=20jmnnxjdnw&thumb=6

I think that picture speaks for itself.
  6. Kapow!

v1.105 Probably the funniest mistake ever.

Just take a look. http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=20jmnnxjdnw&thumb=6
  7. Kapow!

Warband 1.105 Spelling mistake

A simple spelling mistake. http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=qywwx2ygdey&thumb=6
  8. Kapow!

Original Thread

Venitius said:
    It's probably something with steam. As vac is probably Valve Anti Cheat. There probably is no server up anyway. You did try to join an MM server, or a Native server with the Native module?

I am able to join any server with the Native module, It's just that on the mm mod, I click on "Join game" and it immediately crashes.
  9. Kapow!

Original Thread

So that error is from trying to join multiplayer when there's no server up? I thought I was missing a file or something. But shouldn't I be able to get a server list even when I'm not on the native module?
  10. Kapow!

Original Thread

I get this RGL Error message when I click "Join a game":

"get_object failed for mesh: mp_server_vac", maybe its because I'm using version 1.105 or I'm using the Steam version of the game?
  11. Kapow!

(V. 1.104) Duplicate Me's

I entered the Tavern in Shariz looking for a Companion, didn't find one and left, Then I made my own nation by conquering it and now when I enter the tavern there's a second me standing in the entrance. He has my name and I can talk to him...
  12. Kapow!

Crash Bug

I've had this happen to me 2 times now, not too often but methinks you should know about it. failed is_valid_index(i) (i=69); hint_number = 43
  13. Kapow!

big guns

I picked up both the Elephant Gun, and the Spear of god in a huge battle against the lion throne, there was like, 4 generals on each side, crazy.
  14. Kapow!

Suggest a unique party!

Baron Von Vinklestein's Vinkleheimer Regiment
  15. Kapow!

Screenshots

How do you get screenshots like that? I cant figure it out!
  16. Kapow!

Screenshots

Beware Baron Von Vinklestein!

108e007fb8120521ee4d13d1c89a92eb5g.jpg
Back
Top Bottom