Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Can you post a picture of the errors?
    Here's the screenshot about the error popup with the court relations tab.
    http://i.gyazo.com/ab4ea1ef9c9124f9822371573c09a1c6.png

Also another large error popped up when entering the hall in Storm's End.
    http://i.gyazo.com/c4a46d4b9e73ce489f4a512af4dabfe9.png

Here's also a few bugs/things that have caught my attention;
    • The auto-equipping system seems to be slightly bugged, it keeps equipping companions with terrible gear even if there's been much much better gear in the companion inventory pile. My companions were wearing Nasal Helmets or whatever which are in the light-medium range, and they started equipping leather caps which provide much smaller protection. I think this applies to some armours aswell, not sure. Everything else such as horses, weapons, gloves/gauntlets seem to be working fine but I'm not a hundred percent sure.
    • This is perhaps not a bug, but a feature. But I noticed when spearmen attacked my horse they did mostly low damage due to being very close to me, which is how it should be. But they get this crazy bonus damage which can just insta-kill your horse (70-80 damage) even though they're not even far enough to thrust their spear.
    Otherwise a magnificent mod, keep up the good work.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Courtship Relations tab throws up a few errors when clicking on it.
  3. Support

Does anybody know if you can change the physical size of the player character? I've seen it done on some lords on Clash of Kings and a few other mods.

If so, how?
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Simo said:
    ProphetClass said:
    Cozur said:
    Completely reworked troop trees.
    Except for the troops and items, all of the above have been finished.

Guess I'll post this now, since the troop tree is going to be reworked. Someone asked for a Faction Tree a bit ago. I didn't get a chance to do the Essos Factions, tis ok since the troop trees will be changed for 7.0.

Troop Trees for A Clash of Kings
    [Version: 0.6 (+patch 0.6.1)]

Westeros Faction Trees:

Westeros Factions Combined
    Combinedfw.png
    The Westerlands
    TheWesterlandsfw.png
    The Vale
    TheValefw.png
    The Three Sisters
    TheThreeSistersfw.png
    The Stormlands
    TheStormlandsfw.png
    The Riverlands
    TheRiverlandsfw.png
    The Reach
    TheReachfw.png
    The North
    TheNorthfw.png
    The Iron Islands
    TheIronIslandsfw.png
    Dragonstone
    Dragonstonefw.png
    Dorne
    Dornefw.png
    Haven't been really following this mod, just played around 100 days until my save got corrupted and now it crashes right after I load it.

Anyway, what happened to these troop trees? I mean almost all these troops look better than the ones in 1.31. The only horses that have had some armor are the really heavily plated ones the lords in the Reach ride and I can't find anything in the shops except the ones with some leather straps. Especially the Reach and Dragonstone knights look nice in the older version. I especially hate how the Stormlands heavy knights have utterly disgusting black and white armor. Also the new troop trees are a bit boring compared to the older ones where you have more variability and control over how you want to build your army.
    Those troop trees should be put into 1.4.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Deepwood Motte's Prison in 1.31 can't be accessed (prison break bugged, or whatever)
  6. Key Bindings - 4-6 Order Keys

Hanakoganei said:
    Possibly a Warband issue however Floris and mods in general are supposed to overwrite whatever Warband does that isn't bound to the engine. That said it might actually be bound to the engine. D:

Personally I'm kinda used to using function keys while moving with WASD because of other games I used to play, especially FPS games and MMORPGs.

I guess for now just be glad that it's only cosmetic and the key bindings actually work. It'd suck if that didn't and would merit a report to Warband devs.
    Thanks for the help anyways. I'll leave this thread here just to see if maybe somebody else knows what the problem could be.
  7. Key Bindings - 4-6 Order Keys

Hanakoganei said:
    Okay so I took a look at the files and I can't find why it's like that. The processed .txt shows that it should be variable, and I don't know which source files compiles into quick_strings.txt. Quick searching through them in Notepad++, I can't find any "weapon_orders" or "weapon orders" strings, but I may have overlooked it.
    Perhaps this is an issue with Warband rather than Floris?
    Btw, I appreciate all the help you're giving, thanks. But I'm honestly amazed that no one has complained about this, atleast to my knowledge. Surely I'm not the only one who changes keybindings in Warband.. :razz:
  8. Key Bindings - 4-6 Order Keys

Hanakoganei said:
    Dunno sorry. I've been using the default keybindings for so long that I didn't even know you could actually change those.
    I like when the order keys can be used while still maintaining the ability to move around / fight simultaneously, which doesn't seem possible to me with the default keybindings. Do you perhaps know someone who might be able to help?
    FYI -- this is a cosmetic bug. The keys function but the wrong keys appearing in the order menu is confusing.
  9. Support

Does somebody know why the 4-6 order keys still appear as F4-F6 even though I've changed them?
    4f5ac67069e8cc4d864eb153669f7cf6.png

d80f6bd8bccc27b733d64d635b735517.png

I'd really appreciate a fix for them.

Currently playing Floris Extended 2.54, planning to install 2.55.
  10. Key Bindings - 4-6 Order Keys

Does somebody know why the 4-6 order keys still appear as F4-F6 even though I've changed them? I'd really appreciate a fix for them. Currently playing Floris Extended 2.54, planning to install 2.55.
Back
Top Bottom