Search results for query: *

1. Multiple Wives :D

I went and did an edit to the game that allowed me to marry multiple times once. The problem that came with it was that only the family of the last marriage was considered my family. Every previous marriage was overwritten. The wives would stay in my castle, but their families didn't like me very much. Although I guess that would be realistic?

It was actually pretty simple to make possible. Look at the code. Most of the numbers around the sentence choices are modifiers that determine *when* you can say/choose those lines. Only a few sections of the numbers are actually needed to make the choices selectable. If I remember correctly it's only the section just before and after the sentences themselves. By just removing all the modifier numbers, it made it so the choices were *always* available. Male/female didn't matter, neither did anything else. I could perform quests for a lady one after another immediately, if she didn't agree to marriage I could ask again immediately... Still things like that broke immersion so it got boring pretty fast. It's only fun if it's immersive.
Back
Top Bottom