Search results for query: *

• Users: Deafening
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Reverse Gun Game Style Duel Tournament - (involves no actual guns or bows)

And now for my yearly sudden, unannounced, novel, highly unanticipated duel tournament! i.e., i had an idea late at night RGGSDT Reverse Gun Game Style Duel Tournament Background: We've all had those pubs where Warband felt like mere Counter-Strike with bows. Isn't that the best? It blows...
  2. Not teh urn... :( (video)

I'm not sure if it's parody or pastiche Perfect for when you fail your Realistic difficulty speedrun, or manage to die to Mok in a duel.
  3. What iconic punch would you most like to use in Warband? (new video inside)

Because we're good with the shoryukens now: http://youtu.be/_odqBY_cF7M If you missed the description (everyone misses the description) it's sort of awkwardly fast because I made it Native-compatible. Still, SHORYUKEN Anyway, thread's a serious question. I caught some animation itch, and now...
  4. Native Completed [TMTAKAPCDDT] - Revived; Registration has reset/begun as of 9/04

minor updates to images etc. to come TMTAKAPCDDT Two-Man Team (AKA Pair/Couple/Duo) Dueling Tournament Overview: One is the loneliest number, one is the loneliest number, one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do[uel] Ever feel like there's not enough camaraderie in dueling? Ever think...
  5. The Return of SarahBunny -- A dual-perspective dueling video

I feel like I maybe put enough effort into this to warrant an actual post. The Return of SarahBunny "Dual-perspective" = You can see both our screens synchronized, just to be clear. So, pretty much just a video of Sarah and I dueling, with me dying a lot. I blame FPS lag. Long duels, a lot...
Back
Top Bottom