Search results for query: *

1. VC Completed Viking Conquest Saturday Event [NA]

Clan Name: Storm Ravens
    Link to Clan's forum thread: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320335.0.html
    Class: infantry
    Preferred Faction: any
    Expected Attendance?: 15 - 30
    Leaders Steam Name: sasfury695
  2. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

but yet look who still has 86 supporters with over 40 active per event in about any game we play. ours is a community you wanted to run it like you own personal slave shop go **** yourself cuddles you lose
  3. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

cuddles you couldn't stomp or lead your way out of a paper back that was open thats why you lost the regiment because your a **** leader who only cares about power and not his people. your regiment will fall apart one way or the other because all you know is your own power and not what it takes to make a lasting family. 
  4. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

hey cuddles if you would actually read the post your recruiting people who have a problem with gays and homosexuals.  and again i will deal with it.  i will find every linebattle you go to and talk to the leading regiment regarding you stealing the name from a legit regiment because your a crying little ***** who cant handle he lost.  so i will follow you to each linebattle and i will make sure your stealing ass is punished as much as possible

Erin go shove this up your ass.

5. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

the majority of the people whoa re being recruited were removed for dishonorable conduct including some of your officers.  this may be a game but there is pride in a name and our name has stood for longer than some upstart who thinks he may lay claim to what is not his.  as such we will not allow you of the false flag to ruin our reputation by having the same name.  sow e will continue to fight this battle and to let everyone know who the true 88th actually are. 
  6. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

i am fury you dense moron.  and let me put this plainly we dont face those who are disgraced when we discharge someone its because they broke simple rules. as many of your members did including discrimination rules.  we earned the 88th name by our actions over many years in NW and other mods and still use it to this day. both of you so called commanders fail to understand that this name is taken.  the 88th already exist and we will do our continued level best to stop you from impersonating people that actually matter as opposed to the homophobes, racist bigots and trolls your assembling.  you do not get to use a name already tkaen nor will you be allowed to recruit public on any forum because your pathetic attempt to steal what you have no right to ends here.  the reason we will not face you is because when we cast someone out its because their crimes are deserving of a shunning and continued defeat long in the making. 
  7. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

it is part of our ranking systema nd our steam group its part of the required uniform for over 2 years now get that into your thick skull your trying to steal what was never yours to have.  you keep saying we never used it when its clear we do.  our steam group is not named GCG as i have shown. the GCG  was a joint effort with other regiments for a coalition and we kept it on after that.  we have always been the true 88th and your impersonation is downright cowardly and childish.  you cannot have our name because you do not deserve it nor have you earned the right to have it.
  8. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

mount and musket?  that doesnt mean anything AT ALL  for past few years the 88th has been around under both NAS and NW tags as well as PW tags as GCG_88th the key again being 88th we have always been 88th and cuddles you know this just because you got slapped because you tried to take what was not yours.  your now trying to steal from those who earned those tags.  our guys have the right to the 88th name and tags GCG_88th 88th_ir are allt ags we have used and will always use because we are the true 88th youare posers and imposters. 
  9. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

theres nothing crepy about it as the mods can check IP. as such cuddles forfitied the name when he was removed the 88th over a year ago as we still and always will be the GCG_88th_IR which has been our tags in teamspeak and other events we recently returned to nw and went back to our old tags using 88th_IR_rank_name.  we have always been the 88th and will continue to be the true and actual 88th these imposters have zero rights to the name and should be removed post wise and linebattle wise till they change thier name.
  10. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791433344707/members

and we do not use taleworlds to recruit anymore so the topic is long gone. we used FSE forums for awhile and all our recruitment is done directly in game.

11. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

we do actively use the name in NW linebattles example 88th_IR_rank_name  so we do actively make use of it.  so you need to re do your name and organization
  12. 88th "Devils Own" Connaught Rangers Reforming (2014) (NA/EU)

Alright lads lets be perfectly clear the 88th Irish rangers already exist and have for nearly 4 years.  as such this reforming and stealing of a name is contradictory to the nature and community that is part of this game.  this reforming is a sham and is an impersonation of a group long part of the NW community and warband in general.  as such i am asking the moderators to remove and or lock this post.  i am happy to present evidence to forum moderators should they need it. 
Back
Top Bottom