Search results for query: *

1. Hooded Robin

Some things I want in Bannerlord-Hopefully I get to know if they are confirmed

I reaaaallly want a POV slider. I hate only being able to see my dude's hands. It's not realistic. I can see my arms in reality, I should be able to see them in the game.
  2. Hooded Robin

Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

germanya12 said:
    Flaming arrows

Right on, friend. Right on.
  3. Hooded Robin

Features you want to see in single player Bannerlord

I would like to see arrow penetration, to some degree. It always put me off a bit in Warband when you could fire a longbow into a guy's face from 5 feet away and the arrow barely bit into his skull. I would expect that with a projectile as powerful as a well-fired arrow, you could expect to see the shaft protrude a good length from the back of a man's skull. That makes the game more brutal and medieval, in my opinion. And cooler.
  4. Hooded Robin

Dev Blog 17/08/17

Keep up the good work, devs! Looking forward to the sequel of the game that I lived in as a kid :smile:
  5. Hooded Robin

Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.

Currently interested in joining a mature, semi-serious regiment based in the US (I live in the southeast). Preferably a foot infantry unit, skirmishers, riflemen, line infantry, etc.

6. Hooded Robin

Bug Reports & Known Issues [v2.54]

So I have the expanded pack downloading and everything works perfect. But I recently joined the Vaegir Boyar Dorin's army and was only in it for a small amount of time before problems arose. We went into a battle that was ~130 to 55, and both sides just stood there. No one charged and no one attacked. I retreated and restarted the battle multiple times and nothing changed. Also, it wouldn't let me leave the battle and go away. Any fix??
  7. Hooded Robin

Weapons disappear when I swing them?

If I were you I would try to find the guy who made the mod. You could contact him and report the glitch.
  8. Hooded Robin

Prettiest wives?

JosieJ said:
    Being a straight female, I don't know how useful my advice will be  :razz:, but you might try some of the Rhodok ladies: Lady Timethi, Claudora, etc. (their faces are repeated and there are several ladies with that face in the Rhodoks).

I found a horrible picture from the wiki here, but trust me, they look better in person.  Also, they look really good in hats and since whether they get a hat or not is completely random, at least you know that they'll look good whatever happens.

Some of the blonde Nord ladies look pretty cute, as well.  Unfortunately, the Nord ladies sometimes spawn wearing wimples, which look horrible!

Anyway, on the rare occasions I play male characters, I scope out likely ladies in the beginning of the game while I'm riding around trading and setting up enterprises.  Hey, I may be straight, but I'm also completely obsessed with aesthetics!

Oh, check out the Khergits, too: Khergit headdresses also look good no matter who's wearing them.

Haha thanks for the suggestions.
  9. Hooded Robin

Prettiest wives?

I was simply wondering if there were any attractive-ish women to marry in Warband. I don't want to vomit while talking to my wife.  :lol: Thanks for any input.
  10. Hooded Robin

I have met my clone

Creepypasta Storytime
  11. Hooded Robin

Professions

blueminty100 said:
    wouldn't the professions just be the land enterprises you can buy at towns. like brewery for example.

I was thinking that there would be an implementation where you could actually carry out the duties yourself. I also think it would be cool if your profession skills improved your combat skills. For example, if you had the blacksmith profession, you would gradually gain skill points in strength. This would be because you would be doing heavy lifting and hammering as a blacksmith. I was thinking that the professions could tie into the combat in this kind of way.
  12. Hooded Robin

Non-competitive clans?

I was wondering if there is a list of non-competitive clans. If I was to try to start a non-competitive clan, how would I do it? Also, if there is a list of the clans, please do post a link. I have looked all over the place and couldn't find a clan or list of clans that were not competitive...
  13. Hooded Robin

Archer's Guide

Glad I found this  :grin:
  14. Hooded Robin

Professions

jacobhinds said:
    why add tedious farmer professions to a game with the best combat system around?

I have to agree with what you're saying here. The combat system is great and there are many other great elements in the game that will keep you busy. They don't really need a profession system, but I think if they don't implement one (which is very likely), some modder will probably brew up a professions mod. Better go pitch this idea to the modding community!
  15. Hooded Robin

Professions

I think having professions would be cool as well. For instance, you could start a beer brewing business. You would have to go farm the materials or hire workers to gather them for you. You then use the materials to craft beer and then ship and sell it to other places in Calradia. I think that things like this would be a cool way to earn a bit of extra money and have a cool business or trade. With some balancing by the devs, a profession system would be pretty cool imo.
  16. Hooded Robin

Left Handed Combat

I think that a left handed option should be put into Bannerlord. When I say "left handed option", I mean an option that you could enable that would orient your weapon in-game to be in the left hand. I am personally right handed, but I am also left-eye dominant. This means that I shoot guns and...
Back
Top Bottom