Search results for query: *

1. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Do you mean dark wyvern? Cause dark charger has 72 armor and 43 speed... Anyway, IMO for horse archers are better much faste mounts, the enemy cannot get them. I gave Tamaris white tiger and shes like Lewis Hamilton on meth, doing crazy circles round the battlefield :grin: As to your bow, was it a default bow or some with adjective? Imprpved weapons can have higher requirements but giving a thing to a HG removes the modifier, thus possibly decreasing required power draw (great for repairng damged stuff, just buy cheap damaged equipment amd restore it to the default)
    After checking it was the black heavy charger with 90 armor and 36 speed soz remebered the wrong thing. And as for the bow its the sunrise ranger bow.
  2. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

amd dreaded wolf probably require riding 10,that would
    As to being 10 riding thus making it not possible i gave them a bow with ten power draw when they only have 9 and they can still use it so idk. They are currently using the dark charger cuse of its 80 armor but i dislike the 34 speed ob them they feel very slow.
  3. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Random question but whats the most xp you can get per kill? Also whats the best horse to give your household guards if you want them to be good horse archers.
  4. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Im playing on 1.0 and when i beat zadleck i was able to take his prisoner is this a thing that supposed to happen? also side note i dint get skyfall.
  5. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Just to kill him. Nothing will be changed.
    That sucks but ok i was hoping that at some point we would be able to join him and help him destroy persino.
  6. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Will the option to join the dreaded one be added or will the only way to end the shrine quest be to kill him?
  7. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Is there any easier way to recruit the Lymbard Knights like you can with the illica falki?
  8. alster52

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

As i was playing through in the current update the empire feels very weak they went from having all of there normal territory to only owning one castle. So is the empire weak or are the d'shar just super strong?
  9. alster52

It might just be the placebo effect but it seems like when going to a ransom broker you end up getting less money by selling them through the automatic option rather then selling each individually is this the case or am i just crazy.
  10. alster52

Just a few random questions, Firstly is the rouge knights that yo ucan get from the young nobles worse then the normal knight counterparts from the same kingdoms. And, how viable is useing throwing weapons in pendor?
  11. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Just kinda curious what is the most xp you can get from one kill? the most i have seen is in the mid 700's from one of the zann emperor guards.
  12. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Dantelh said:
    alster52 said:
    Whats the best armor in the game? (defense wise not aesthetics) thx ahead of time.

Runed armor is the best I can remember. There's others, but they're not a likely drop, while the mystic merchant and Nox can sell/drop them.
    Thx for the info. while going through the mystic merchant i found a wyvern and it made me wonder if u can get an ice dragon or high dragon from him. Does anyone know if u can or naw?
  13. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Whats the best armor in the game? (defense wise not aesthetics) thx ahead of time.
  14. alster52

Evvv said:
    Ranged units are very powerful in PoP and for a long time people used a cheese tactic of attacking with all archers, retreating, attacking with all archers, retreating, etc to trivialize sieges. The reduced ammo count is to represent your army being attacked by 'surprise' by a raiding force.

I do fully understand that but if i  am not correct the raid is happening when we are going to attack so shouldn't we have the arrows, or are we seeing the time of the raid in two different ways? (btw i dont have an issue with nerfing that cuse yes it was broken but it is still a bit annoying no hate tho still love this mod to death).
  15. alster52

Evvv said:
    Working as intended.

I cant understand for a balance reason why that would happen but (a small gripe) if they are sallying out as we are going to attack the castle/city why would we not have arrows did we just drop them in surprise or something?
  16. alster52

Has anyone else ran into an issue where when they sally out of a fort or a city both you and your men are missing ammo? every time it happens i end up with no more then six arrows and its very annoying to see my archers shot like 5 times then pull out there melee weapons.
  17. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    alster52 said:
    maccavia loses to valahir
    I think it's the first time since I've learned about the mod that I read such sentence.

As for Reich - they have quite a few strong lords, unlike Maccavia. They also have a lot of cavalry which is stronger in field battles (including autocalc) than infantry / archers. So it's no surprise that sometimes they have an upper hand, when they're not at war with Drahara.

In my current playthrough the valahir have taken all of the maccavian places near there island idk if they just got hit hard by the reich but maccavia is mostly dead and the zann havent even invaded yet.
  18. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    Northguards are literally the best garrison material infantry. They're good in real fights and they have great autocalc_str/upkeep ratio because of their low upkeep and high tactics/int.

These are troops with the highest autocalc_str/upkeep ratio (TTL troops are not included because I don't have their 0.9 version in my spreadsheet; also regular autocalc str is used, without terrain bonuses):
    h-429.jpg

Galdiator champions' ratio is above average on the full scale.

If thats the case why does it seem like maccavia always loses to the reich and valahir?
  19. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Leonion said:
    Don't listen to them, this cheap trick won't fly in Perisno, especially in 0.9.
    Your army of peasants will be obliterated with minimum losses on the enemy's side (both in real fight and in autocalc) because quantity without quality now benefits your enemies more than it does you.
    And from the perspective of cost efficiency trash units are better only when your leadership is low. 1 coin is 1 coin and will always be while top-tier troops' wages will decrease drastically as your leadership increases.
    Also... 1000 peasants? The average castle garrison strength is 3k-4k, the average town garrison strength is 7k+, autocalc strength of an average tier 1 soldier is less than 1 rounded up to 1. So you need more like 4000 peasants - 10000 peasants. Good luck collecting them.

You want strong garrison? Pick troops with high tactics and intelligence and low charisma. The first 2 stats affect their autocalc strength in Perisno, the last one affects their upkeep.
    The troops from Maccavia, Hakkon, Cretas, TTL and Kaikoth are most tactical ones, elves are the smartest ones.
    Pick preferably archers and infantry (their autocalc str is bigger in sieges, especially archers').

How good are champion gladiators? are they worth the time and money to get them or is it better to just get swordsmen and northguards?
  20. alster52

Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Sarin said:
    Dantelh said:
    Their throwing weapons can be countered by shieldwalls, though that can be hard to find in Drahara. If you hire a bunch of slaves, around 20 with some mercenaries, you should be able to swarm them and eventually get Gladiators. They're the best infantry to hire that isn't faction specific.

Or you can just grab a decent horse and shield and just run in circles around them until they expend all their throwing weapons, after which they are easily soloable from horseback.

The point is to do a play through where you don't ride a horse nor do you use units that ride a horse and as such it makes soloing said parties much more difficult due to being one shot by throwing weapons on a decent difficulty.
Back
Top Bottom