Search results for query: *

1. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Spam this thread one more time and I'll call in Captain Lust
  2. Matchmaking for Skirmish

Yea, I don't seem to be getting skirmish or siege...
  3. All my thoughts/ideas/observations on singleplayer so far!

Hello, Wanted to share my general thoughts, obersvations, and ideas so far. 16 hours into the single player campaign. I've put significant hours into both the original Mount and Blade, and Warband. There's a lot of things I love about Bannerlord and a decent number of things that feel like...
  4. Duel farewell list

Degenerater said:
    ArgumentforArgumentsSake said:
    Degenerater said:
    A bit of roleplay in duel is fun and is even fine in a ft7 but I've personally never roleplayed in a ft7 against someone I was gonna feel emotional about losing to.

Ohhh, makes sense, makes sense. Missed the roleplay in that video though could you point it out?
    "One second please" *Adjusts socks* That was obviously a clever mindgame by M."M I love you." All roleplay.

Don't remember that, gonna need a timestamp.
  5. Duel farewell list

Degenerater said:
    A bit of roleplay in duel is fun and is even fine in a ft7 but I've personally never roleplayed in a ft7 against someone I was gonna feel emotional about losing to.

Ohhh, makes sense, makes sense. Missed the roleplay in that video though could you point it out?
  6. Duel farewell list

Degenerater said:
    Mythicc said:
    Im offended
    Ehh for the notable mentions people who would duel a random 14o ping player did get a bit higher up, but you do deserve to be on there and added you.

Solid proof of Mr. X being better than M:

(Warning HIGH OCTANE GAMEPLAY IN VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcjfm7z8-k
    I did get enjoyment from watching this video and that's why you're the list at all (Not sure I ever dueled you personally.) I don't know what's going on with the meme nonmeta weapons however and I take that ft7 as weird because you two obviously weren't rivals trying their hardest to beat eachother.

I mean I was trying pretty hard, idk about M. Whats the meta weapon from 2011? What would make it more clear that we were RIVALS trying our hardest?
  7. Duel farewell list

Solid proof of Mr. X being better than M:

(Warning HIGH OCTANE GAMEPLAY IN VIDEO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXcjfm7z8-k

8. Duel farewell list

Degenerater said:
    First off, no. I am not putting you as number one (Especially if M was involved who I didn't put because I wanted the NA list to be about NA.)  Second off, i've never seen a dueler with the name of Mr.X since  2012 so why would you deserve the first spot on the all time list?

Look back at the post and ask yourself how seriously I took making that list mate
  9. Duel farewell list

Put a lot of thought into this one, not gonna distinguish between NA and EU, just all around best duelist ever, no time period.

1. Mr X
    2. M
    3. Rhade

6. Mok
    7. OodleThePoodle (In cRPG)

11. GK_Leon_THE_SHARK_idas

14. Oodle (not in cRPG)

20. Shema (with horses)
    21. Shema (without horses)

26. SotaMursuPRO

EDIT: Honourable Mention all the triple elites
  10. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

CONGRATS!!

Come to some more pickups and maybe you'll get on the A team this year.
  11. WPL2? Discussion

Calamity said:
    Wait for Bannerlord

Host a weekend tournament with no prize pool.

Pay a popular streamer $2000, or two pretty popular streamers $1000 each to play the game on stream and cast/stream the tournament for the weekend,  advertising the new game.

Yeah no, that's TaleWorlds job to advertise the game. Having a steam sale brings a lot more people anyways.

We also have a streaming network in North America, plenty capable of handling a tournament. Perhaps you've been living under a rock.

I am living under a rock, but I'm on twitch often enough to know that legitimately popular variety game streamers can easily convince hundreds of people to pick up games that wouldn't normally be on their radar.

Unless there's some massive channels I'm missing, all streams that involve competitive warband have a combined follower count of about 2500. I'm sure many of those are repeats across the 6 or so channels. One variety streamer who actually streamed Warband single player for several hours to about 800-1000 people consistently has 166,000 followers. You can visibly see in the chat replay the amount of people deciding to pick up the game for themselves. I'm not trying to **** on the current streams, I'm just saying popular streamers get games popular. Overwatch would have half it's community without popular streamers.

You could say it's Taleworld's job to fund tournaments. It's Taleworld's job to create competitive systems. I'm not convinced that players shouldn't advertise because it's the game creators job. Look at Smash. Nintendo originally didn't want smash to be competitive. They didn't want it at evo. The players stepped up and made Nintendo back off, got their game in evo, have weekly tournaments with several thousand viewers. Because they were willing to do what Nintendo wouldn't.

12. WPL2? Discussion

Wait for Bannerlord

Host a weekend tournament with no prize pool.

Pay a popular streamer $2000, or two pretty popular streamers $1000 each to play the game on stream and cast/stream the tournament for the weekend,  advertising the new game.
  13. Bannerlord Competitive: Whats the plan?

I've been out of the loop for a while, but with Bannerlord supposedly still coming out this year (confirm/deny?), I was wondering what the plan is for Competitive M&B. Here's a few things I'd definitely like to see: 1) An admin team that only admins, and is not allowed to participate 2)...
  14. Top North American Players of All Time (Fun Poll #3 Is Up)

[quote author=Rurin]
    So
    for the whole hall of fame thing
    for na
    its supposed to be about contributing to the NA scene, no?
    because
    if so
    why
    am I on the list
    (and why are a million other people nominated too)
    I have not (and don't do) anything for the community, just TMW
    and
    why
    am I nominated
    for
    "performance as an elite tier archery player."
    (especially when my earlier, longer, and arguably 'more dominant' (i.e. everyone was still really bad) time playing was as an inf)
    [/quote]

[quote author=warpathz]
    bae don't worry its all name brand recognition
    youll get a sponsorship with monster gaming
    [/quote]
  15. [WPL] Suggestions

-clock made me delete :sad: -
  16. [WPL] Substitutions and rosters!

Lol remember when everyone tried to make tmw play in west coast servers because they were mad that europeans were beating them?

Good times.
  17. [WPL] Power rankings and discussion!

GlitterBall said:
    Oh my dear Ebdanian, your irrelevant statistics really do not support your argument against SG being a low tier clan. You could right a book on the individual and possible ratios that your clan could have had in your prior tournament matches, but all this is folly because mass opinion is what makes the difference. Your, i could quite easily say bias opinions set towards your own clan startles me with its irrelevance, Please try again.

P.S.
    It's hard to take your paragraph serious when you blatantly mispell multiple words in your first 4 sentences.

You're unreal.

Look at your paragraph.
    1)"WRITE" a book, not right a book.
    2)capital "I" you ******
    3)bias opinions?!?! you mean biased opinion or biased opinions
    4)Why THE **** is there a ******** COMMA after the first word of the last sentence? ARE YOU TRYING TO USE AN APPOSITIVE CAUSE IF YOU ARE YOU'RE COMPLETELY WRONG
    http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/appositive.htm
    5) startles me with ITS irrelevance? IS OPINIONS PLURAL OR ISN'T IT ***********? IF ITS PLURAL THEN ITS THEIR. THE PLURAL POSSESSIVE.
  18. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

only game i won was there 3 people were me and noone knew who i was
  19. [WPL] Week one results, discussions, and predictions!

PREDICTION: 3 teams drop out by week 7.
  20. The Midnight Watchmen [TMW] - UNDEFEATED SINCE 2015

Please add to tournament history:

TMW vs 16 Man Roster Caps
    TMW and friends vs Draft
Back
Top Bottom