Search results for query: *

1. Perisno CTD after loading screen.

Hello, I've plowed trough the forums, but to my surprise, i haven't found any thread wherein the OP had the same crash as me. I just installed Perisno, after putting everything in the modules folder ( including the 1.721 patch ) my game just crashes after the menu load bar reaches 100%, no...
  2. Am i lucky? XDD

Modder223 said:
    Nice but its gonna cost a pretty penny to keep them since they most likely have extremely high wages

The lord costs 200/week and the rest pretty much 100/week. I just keep fighting and capturing people and sell them to keep my gold up. Still at 50k gold :smile: My whole army costs me 10k/week
  3. Am i lucky? XDD

They also had two Wolf Constables.
  4. Am i lucky? XDD

Hello! Sorry for making so many threads but i'm trying to blow some life into this section.. So i was hungry for Demon Priests and i kept looking for WEAK parties who had them captured ( somehow ) .. And i came across the Knight's watch( not sure if the name is correct? ) and they had like 140...
  5. Dear god, help me..

Indeed, i have an elite army and i'm pretty sure that i can defeat my lord's army. Now that you've brought it up, independence!
  6. Dear god, help me..

Lord of Shadows said:
    I'm pretty sure we can't help you. It's your fault that you forgot where you took the loan.
    You have 2 options:
    -Search the whole map for the place where you took a loan.
    -Start a new game and don't take a loan.
    (-Go bankrupt.)  :grin:

LOL, well, we all know the saying ”Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.". This is one of them. My lord is at war with literately everyone.. I'll have to sneak in haha.
  7. Dear god, help me..

Hello! So , when i first started out i was stupid enough to take a loan of 5k gold. I've been playing for a full week now and i have lots of gold and a great army. There's one problem... I forgot WHERE i took the loan.. This is going to be my downfall. I'm paying like 20k each week for the...
Back
Top Bottom