Search results for query: *

1. I really love this mod, but I have a question.

phlpp said:
    They never get attacked, so you can use it as a troop repository

However, warning: do not store lord prisoners in there. They cause weird behavior that I haven't resolved yet

Ok, thanks for the warning. I was sorta hoping they could get attacked by a large group of bandit or something like that, but still I think it was a great idea to add those forts it makes the game more interesting.
  2. I really love this mod, but I have a question.

I love this mod so much. This mod is so much better than shogun because of all the added features of diplomacy and freelancer. I do have a question thought, the forts do they ever come under attack from bandits or lords, Or are the gar raisins just troop storage? Thank you for your time
  3. BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Ok I was laying siege to the dutch landing fort and when I go into the fight to join my troops.

I crash to the desktop.
    Do other people get this or is it just me
  4. BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

garonedin said:
    Billythefantastic said:
    Ok so I'm having some problems getting to some carribean islands on my ship, I can get on some but others I just can't disembark on

Help?

I think it's mostly to do with the way ships are coded. Try clicking on a town on an island. Otherwise...

You're gonna have a baaad time.

I think I've figured it out, when I'm at the city I want to go to but can't disembark, I just have to click twords another island in the direction I want to get in the city I will get the message to disembark.
  5. BUGS, CRASHES, PROBLEMS Reports

Ok so I'm having some problems getting to some carribean islands on my ship, I can get on some but others I just can't disembark on

Help?
  6. A question about founding your own country

A have a question, in this mod can you make your own country/kingdom like you can in native? Thank you EDIT: I found out you can, loving my state capital of creek :)
Back
Top Bottom