Troop Type/s: Lt Inf, Skirm, Art, Cav

2. - The Official GCG line battle Event! -

Application to join
    Regiment Name:King's Palmetto Rifles
    Regiment Leader: Kolakhan
    Leader's Steam: Kolakhan
    Estimated Attendance: 12-15
    Troop Type/s:
    Line, Skirm, Cav, Arty (we can fill in for whatever you may need for balance)
  3. 24e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

Good luck Stubbs, 1st class guy fellas, join up!
  4. Brunswick Infantry Regiment Nr. 21

Stubbs is a first class individual and anyone would be fortunate to be on a team with him!
  5. Patch wont update for my retail copy of Warband - Help Please

Just to confirm now I can D/L the game and use that key and update and play without Steam and TY for the help.
  6. Patch wont update for my retail copy of Warband - Help Please

Trying to find the CD key in Steam.  I see Steam/Steamapps/common/mountblade warband, where from there?
  7. Incorrect Autorization Key

Tried to get into a normal non passworded server I have played on many times and I got the message "incorrect authorization key"?  I tired several other servers and got into all of them.  What is this about please?
  8. Lords and Realms 1.4

Save game compatible with previous version?
  9. Slow Horses Down??

Thank you for the info.  I checked it out and think I understand how to use it.  I have to say there isn't much about horses I do like in this mod.  Speed, hit points and armor will all be changed pretty close back to normal.  With the increased weapon damage horses take more damage as it is and when you couple that with the reduced hit points you wind up dismounted more often than not.  Far to often IMO and I am changing it.  The charging horse damage is rediculous.  Going through a stack of people like bowling pins is just not my idea of the way to play the game.  But to each his own which is what makes it a great game if you don't like something you can change it.  As I have played many of the mods I have come to appreciate the simple elegance of the pure native game.  I think I will eventually wind up moving back in that direction and just turning up the difficulty level.  In the final analysis I think I enjoyed that the most.  Might plug in a few tweaks but perhaps simple is better, who knows.  Again thanks for the info.
  10. Slow Horses Down??

How do I slow the horses down?  Would appreciate some help on how to make that adjustment.  Enjoying the mod but IMO they are way to fast, ty.
  11. Not fun

Part of the issue of course is not knowing what a Heretic is until it was to late.  As this is a new mod getting involved with any group is shall we say "guess work".  I was spawned in an area and that was the only groups that were around so I assumed I was looking at some type of "starter" group for the mod.  I certainly have no desire to win the game in the first five minutes and kill everything in sight with one mighty blow.  Quite the contrary I would love a long involved "gradual" climb up the ladder.  Having said that 6 armored knights while I am in rags at low skill level is a bit much to start the game.  I'll give it another shot and look for some better starter groups to at least get my feet on the ground.
  12. Not fun

For me the game is about having some fun along with some "realistic" challenge.  Starting the game I grabbed a few local folks and saw several groups in my area with 12-15 and jumped in.  Much to my surprise it was a group that included a half a dozen armored knights.  Checking out the area after losing, the entire place was filled with groups of heretics.  What kind of fairness was this to start a game as a level one in basic gear?  If this is your idea of a balanced mod you can keep it.
  13. Is this mod supposed to be that hard?

Have tried the mod and the beginning is very frustrating in fact down right ridiculous!  20-30 heavily armored raiders against a handful of villagers and you.  I certainly want a game that is interesting and somewhat of a challenge but also fun and this wasn't, at all.  Whomever this mod was designed for it certainly isn't the average player and I wouldn't recommend it.  Went on to other mods and am having a lot of fun enjoying the different types available and at least they are playable.
  14. Naval Battles?

Just as a point of clarification some mods have a separate world map and my first thought was that perhaps the cheats showed up on that as I had never used cheats before.  Wasn't the case of course as this mod doesn't have one.  Also when you zoom the "normal" map out to far you cannot see any units.  The trick is to zoom the map out far enough that you can still see the units and then move it around so you take in the water area.  When I caught on to all of that I could finally see the ships mostly clustered out to sea on the edge.
  15. Naval Battles?

I finally got it to work, thanks for the help.
  16. Naval Battles?

Let me try again.  I can zoom out on the normal map and see a good part of the world.  Is that the map that you are referring to?  If so I have tried your suggestion and enabled cheats and used ctrl-T and nothing shows up?
  17. Naval Battles?

What world map?
  18. Naval Battles?

The description of your mod lists naval battles.  I bought a ship and sailed all around but never saw another ship.  How do such battles occur?
  19. Unique items

I settle for finding a good quality Morningstar!  How damn rare can they be?
  20. Castle Question Please.

I have made some of the tweaks from the Magelord's list that deal with party size.  Nothing major but just wanted to see what a couple of dozen more guys would do.  There seems to be a "tipping point" between not having enough people in your party to really compete and having to many and I am trying to find that "sweet spot".  Still getting pounded most of the time but am at least competitive and that's all I am looking for at this point in the game.  Finally got involved in my own castle attempt with a siege tower.  At least I see now what it is going to take.  Got to say heck of a game and this mod is just wonderful.  I got a hand cannon drop but lost it in another battle  :sad:
Back
Top Bottom