Search results for query: *

• Users: Leam
  • Order by date
  1. Bug Reports: 1.251

Something weird seems to be going on with feasts, i havent seen one happen yet, about 50 days in the game. I ask wandering mistrels etc and they always say there is none going on, and cities with a tournament wont hold a feast either, are they disabled or something?

EDIT: LMAO, just as i post, the king invites me to a feast :smile:. NVM
  2. WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

Danny-Q said:
    Yeah it SEEMS pretty dead, Though there was that long quiet period before.

It seriously sucks if the project has been abandoned though....

Yeah, one of my favorite mods :sad:
  3. This mod has the most potential.

I love the mod too, but i think it still needs some way to win in mid-late game that makes sense in the necromancy background. Some ppl gave very good ideas in another post, ability to destroy castles, or some easier way to defend them, like creating a necro-faction.
  4. NEWS: Brytenwalda 1.21 PATCH Release

Idibil said:
    I think that we have "fix" it. Nobody had say about this problem with 1.21.

Good. I'll keep an eye on it anyway once I put enough days in . In my last 1.1 game lords changed sides almost daily on day 170+.
  5. WB Port didn't turn out as planned...

Synelor said:
    Pretty quiet over here...

:neutral:

I'm hoping it's cause he is working non stop in the port  :lol:
    Been wanting to start a new berserk game for a while, and putting it off in hopes of the WB port.
  6. NEWS: Brytenwalda 1.21 PATCH Release

Sorry for asking again, but has the controversy been changed? It made lords change kingdom all the time in 1.1. I find it very annoying, awesome mod anyway tho :grin:
  7. NEWS: Brytenwalda 1.21 PATCH Release

Anything on the lords switching factions all the time? I recall reading somewhere the fix was planned for 1.2
  8. The always-crash while taking/garrisoning prisoners

The download for the correct client is 381 MB (399,934,609 bytes) btw. The corrupted one is a bit smaller i think.
  9. I feel like a jerk (spoilerz)

Oh come on. What he did in the eclipse was way beyond the "i pay you to fight and die for me".
  10. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

TheGreatest said:
    CiceroSUN said:
    froggyluv said:
    What specs do you have and what settings are you playing on? I don't have any ctd's and I've got battlesizer at 300, blood at 200, ragdolls on 10 and most other settings on medium (I prefer features over graphics).
    I think the graphics are on high, but battlesize is 100, ragdolls at 5, no blood.
    You need to lower the textures, corpses and if you still crash remove formations and morale too.

Dont know, i play with higher settings in half his pc. No way all those crash are mod related tho.

Try updating drivers maybe, also make sure you've downloaded the mount and blade version that weights 481mb, there is one that's a few mb shorter because it's corrupted. Also try redownloading the mod and patching it again, just apply the 4.55 patch and then the 4.55b, forget about the hotfixs, those are included. I played for about 100 days before 4.55b and didnt have a single crash cept for the recruiting prisoners bug (caused by the corrupted mount and blade client).
  11. fiefs...

Twan said:
    I tend to agree it's a little too high (the base cost was probably raised to 500 because the costs were too small with the bug).
    On the other hand castles are not supposed to allow you to gain money and have big garrisons at the same time, just to be self sufficient at best with a rich village.

Well considering the way the world works in m&b (there are no choke points, frontiers can be ignored easily etc) i think it should be tonned down a bit. Maybe so you can have a 100 men garrison, which is what the AI usually have, and still earn some money so you dont need to be a traveller king chasing tournaments. Since any of your castles is open to attack you cant actually leave the ones under more risk garrisoned, and it seems the lords run out of money pretty quick too. Gotta see how it evolves once i grab an actual town.
  12. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

sgtalex86 said:
    just had pay day and my lord had -217 denars  :roll: (and yes i gave him a fief upgraded to the max and it has 200+ tax payers)

Yeah, I still havent played that much but it seems like fiefs need some kind of economic boost. Maybe I did something wrong but i'm not able to keep a stable wallet without fighting. Of course i only had 2 castles, asigned one of em to my lord. Maybe once you're bigger with a town etc that changes.
  13. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

Twan said:
    This patch B seem to be cursed, each time I post it I find another error.  :sad:

An upgrade bug remain if you play marinians : condottieri can't be upgraded to condottieri*.
    Hotfix if you already downloaded the patch, replace the troops file : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9TK7EGF9

(I re-re upload patch and change links...)

(done, I hope it's the last time :wink: )
    :lol: Thanks for your hard work :smile:
  14. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

Oh thanks  a lot Oskatat. I'll check in the apprendice guild for the correct link
  15. [V4.5] REPORTED BUGS LIST / VERSION 4.57 (hotfixes here)

One weird crash i'm having, happens when I recruit prisoners in the after battle screen (seems like only when i recruit many tho), and i've already tried reinstalling m&b, anyone knows what else could cause this?
  16. New News of Note

Berserker Pride said:
    I'm going to edit the dragonslayer to try to completely stop the enemy from blocking.  Perhaps the block interrupt animation is too short.

Oh that reminds me i have a question. When I got the dragonslayer, the friendly fire/area damage it has unless you hold ctrl doesnt seem to happen every time, are you supposed to have to hold the button for a certain amount of time or something?
  17. The Bugs and Glitch Thread

somebody23 said:
    so is my problem that I have too much people in my match? there was about 300 troops in that battle :???:

Problems usually start once you go higher than 200 in battlesizer i think, so there is a good chance imo.
  18. The Bugs and Glitch Thread

pmc said:
    It's not just the damage report, all info that is usually displayed there goes missing. Info such as the game being saved, quest completed etc. The info in my game has come back. Seems like something that's off and on.

It is a native problem, it's just that the death count on this mod is thru the roof so it happens more often. The report system just overloads for a while and it stops, removing the casualities report prevents it from happening

EDIT: Oh and the farnese problem is a confirmed bug, Berseker Pride said he'll fix it when he is back from vacation, and that the fix should be save game compatible i think
  19. The Enlightening Walkthrough

Berserker Pride said:
    You will automatically get a big boost to your athletics and strength after the Eclipse.  But it is still recommended to keep putting some points in powerstrike and ironflesh.  Both can actually go up to 15 in the mod.  Leadership is always important but with the new release once you start building your own kingdom you can always have a party or two follow you around and use them as your primary fighting force.  If you aren't playing as Gutts get as much leadership as you can.  And remember in this mod every point of leadership will give you 20 more troops.

That leadership change to 20 troops per point isnt working it seems. At the begining i though that it was because i was using Griffith in my party and it was using his leadership, but now i'm alone and i'm getting only 5 per point.
  20. The Enlightening Walkthrough

Ok I have to ask, how the hell are you supposed to conquer Dolrey once you reach 1000 renown? With Griiffith 10 in leadership and the renown bonus the party size is only 100 or so, and since you dont have your own kindom yet you cant have more troops following... I'm going to need to lower the difficulty or the battle size at this rate  :???:
Back
Top Bottom