Search results for query: *

• Users: Inquizitor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Inquizitor

I started a Let's play of this mod if anyone is interested

I started a Let's play using this mod earlier this week.  I decided you guys might be interested in it if you are fans of the mod.  I'm not completely familiar with everything in this mod.  In fact this is a partial blind play through.  I played this mod a while back before Warband was even...
  2. Inquizitor

Wanting to make a few tweaks

I've really been enjoying this mod but there have been a couple of things that are starting to grate on me and I was hoping to change.      I'm just not sure how best to go about doing it. First off.  I am wanting to lower the maintenance cost of units.  I want my focus to be more on army...
  3. Inquizitor

Mod to prevent capture

I get into a fight and lose.  Most of my army is decimated but some are still wounded.  After the fight I would like to NOT be dragged all over creation and lose even the wounded left in my amy.  Losing a fight is bad enough.  I sit possible to tweak the code somewhere so after a fight you...
  4. Inquizitor

Troop type cap

Is there anyway to increase or completely remove the limit on how many different types of troops I can have in my army?
  5. Inquizitor

Can't find a post.

I was browseing this site the other day and I found a post that listd a bunch of simple mods you can do yourself to alter certain aspects of gameplay.    This post included, but was not limited to,  having Cattle follow you instead of running from you.  Increaseing the size of your army, ...
  6. Inquizitor

Weapon selections and other rambleings.

Are the Axes found in this mod final versions?  I've been using a two handed ax for most of my latest game as the melee weapon for my Horse Archer.  Mainly because he started with it.  The blade on the ax looks rather small to me.  Is this period accurate or is it just a placeholder until an...
  7. Inquizitor

Recent Fantasy Mods

Are there any mods out there that deal in a more fantasy type of setting?  I'm not looking for magical spells or equipment so much as I am things to fight.  I would like one of the kingdoms to be a kingdom of Orks and another one a kingdom of Undead and so forth.  I've seen a few mods out ther...
Back
Top Bottom