Search results for query: *

1. [Mini-Mod] Modified Faction Colors (Europa Universalis)

theputnz said:
    Dude why would you make Prussians similar to Teutonic Order? Prussians are Baltic pagan tribe much more related to Curonians, Jotvingians, Lithuania. Maybe you're confused by name which was used by Germans in later centuries (when they occupied Prussian lands with sword and fire) to refer to the lands they are located.

Thanks for the feedback. I can attempt to correct it in future versions if warranted. For now they're Dark Blue and stand out a bit in the area, but it works out.
  2. [Mini-Mod] Modified Faction Colors (Europa Universalis)

Description: After playing strategy games like Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis a lot, then switching to the fantastic 1257 AD mod, I suffered a bit of eye-shock on the faction colors. After hanging around a bit on the Iberian peninsula and being blinded by Spain's bright pink colors, I...
  3. 1.1: Can't Get English Faction/Troop Names

There is a zip file in the languages folder inside your 1257 directory. If you unzip that into that same folder it'll translate in game. Installer doesn't do it even when you check the box, so you have to do it manually.
  4. "Nothing to Eat!"

Could the food be on you instead of on your storekeeper?
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Someone made a giant "the sky is falling" type statement that we shouldn't play 1.5 until 1.51 drops.. was he exaggerating? I haven't played the mod in a bit and was gonna check out the changes.. but definitely don't want to get started if it's gonna lead to bugs and 1.51 could be comin soon.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

The proper question here could be; Why does having sex with ANYONE raise or lower your str? Wouldn't it make more sense if it was a renown hit, or maybe Charisma? Lose charisma + renown if you get a disease? Or lose right to rule if someone finds out you had certain sexual encounters or frequent brothels / whores? (Look at the reputation whore-visiting kings got like Robert and all his bastards. Or how being homosexual affected the way people think about Ser Loras, even though he's one of the most talented fighters in Westeros.)

Seems more realistic and fitting to do something like that. 
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Large armies are tied to high levels by cheating.

Nice, won't be an issue at all then. Thanks for clearing that up!
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Wow. Last time I played this mod was back in version 1.0 (I've been going through a Silverstag binge lately), and coming back to this is great. You've made some fantastic progress Cozur, great job. Commend you for ignoring some of the stupid suggestions along the way too.  :mrgreen:

Quick question. I know this has been discussed a ton already, without a real concrete answer that I've found going through the thread + search. What cheats will set off the super armies? I tend to leave cheats on and just never use them unless I run into a buggy scene or issue, and I'm wondering if that's something I can continue to do (the occasional Ctrl+F4 to clear out unreachable enemies or Ctrl+Click on map as issues arise) or if just that is enough and I'm better off turning them off to be safe.
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

For Asha; Maybe somehow flag her as a companion from the get-go, or somehow make her disappear as a lord and appear in your party as a companion when you marry her?  Then when you marry her you can have her "rejoin" your party, and then when you become a king you can assign her a feif as a lord again.

10. General Feedback: v0.15 (Current: Patch 12)

Was that a tourny reward? What city?  :lol:
  11. General Feedback: v0.15 (Current: Patch 12)

Windyplains said:
    Pacalon said:
    Could be a script extender issue?
    This has been suggested, but even cmpxchg8b (who created WSE) is unaware of any reason why that would be happening.  There is no change within the mod that I am aware of that should be altering that file.

Ah well. It seems like that's a pretty easy work around as read only only takes a second and its not like people need to modify those settings often or anything. Much more pressing things to address I'm sure.

By the way, I love the new companion menus. It's great! Seeing compatibilities, setting autoloot stuff, etc. Looks much more slick and clean. Especially loving the Storekeeper, Quartermaster, Gaoler stuff. Great addition.
  12. General Feedback: v0.15 (Current: Patch 12)

Windyplains said:
    Pacalon said:
    I have a weird problem. I like to check enable cheats on the loader and occasionally use it for jumping around the map if I'm doing something menial, or knocking out the last few stragglers in a battle that I've won (especially those stupid horse archers that just ride around forever).

With this new version I've run into a bug or something that seems to turn that option off right after I get out of my first battle. Doesn't happen after tournaments, just actual map battles. The only way I've seen to fix it is to reload the game and re-tick it on the launcher, which is obviously kind of a pain. Is there a way to make it not turn off after fights?
    This is a known issue that's been in the previous versions as well.  At this time we're not sure what is causing it or how to fix that problem.

Is there anything that modifies the rgl_config file in My Documents/Mount&Blade Warband? Cause it seems like going into the launcher and setting everything like you want, then checking allow cheats, then quitting out and making that file read only solves the problem. On next launch it stays enabled the entire time. So something must be changing or affecting that file somehow when you leave battles. It's weird. Could be a script extender issue?
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Great work Cozur. I'm enjoying this mod a ton.

Quick question though, is .92 compatible with saves from .91?
  14. General Feedback: v0.15 (Current: Patch 12)

I have a weird problem. I like to check enable cheats on the loader and occasionally use it for jumping around the map if I'm doing something menial, or knocking out the last few stragglers in a battle that I've won (especially those stupid horse archers that just ride around forever).

With this new version I've run into a bug or something that seems to turn that option off right after I get out of my first battle. Doesn't happen after tournaments, just actual map battles. The only way I've seen to fix it is to reload the game and re-tick it on the launcher, which is obviously kind of a pain. Is there a way to make it not turn off after fights?
  15. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

WilltheGamer said:
    The Lord High Dram said:
    Cozur said:
    The Lord High Dram said:
    **The Naval battle bug is not fixed**

Could you be more specific?

Vassal of the Iron Islands currently, a few Ironborn ships engaged a few Northern ships and I joined the fray on the Ironborn side.  Slaughtered instantly, as per usual.

You are HORRIBLE at reporting bugs... How is he going to know what the hell you're talking about unless you specify things.

Saying you joined a sea battle and were slaughtered instantly makes no sense. How were you slaughtered? Did you load in and everyone despawned? Did you load in and then everyone fell into the water? Did you load in and suddenly everyone spontaneously combusted? How did they get slaughtered, if he is going to fix anything he needs details.

Apparently everyone BUT you knows what the naval battle bug is. Maybe you should read the thread a bit more?

You spawn in and your own troops / allied troops kill you.
  16. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sorry to ask again, but has anyone put together a list of which campions like/dislike each other, etc?
  17. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Has anyone put together a list of which campions like/dislike each other, etc? That'd be nice to have to put a party together in my head!
  18. All 24 stable 11-member companion combinations!

kalil said:
    Ediz has issues with both Kaverra and Lethaldrin.

Hmm, you're right. I wonder why he hasn't left in my playthroughs yet? I'm like 400 days in on one and he hasn't left, or really complained much. Guess I've gotten lucky!  :cool:
  19. All 24 stable 11-member companion combinations!

kalil said:
    As it turns out, there are no 12-member combinations.

Are you sure? I've been using:

Lethaldrien
    Julia
    Leslie
    Sigsimund
    Sara
    Jocelyn
    Roland
    Adonja
    Ansen
    Sir Rayne
    Kaverra
    Ediz

And it's been working fine so far with no one leaving.
  20. Basic Server Guide, All you need to know.

Thanks everyone for the contributions to this thread. With all your help, and some fiddling around of my own, a good buddy of mine now has what seems to be one of the only west coast US servers up.. Shacknews_USWest

It's Battle time!  :eek:

EDIT: Seems like he's having an issue now of connecting to the dedicated server from his machine inside the network. Did any of the fellas who had this issue come up with a fix?
Back
Top Bottom