Search results for query: *

1. UsamaEzaddin

New help for Texture

I need an iron texture that looks like the one of this model pls;
  2. UsamaEzaddin

What Do you Think About Kurds?

I just Wanted to Know your Thinking about Kurds? for Addition of my words I want to say: I love All Other Nations, Generally All Humanity, So I want to Know what other think of my people.
  3. UsamaEzaddin

Anyone Needs HELP for Models!??

Those Days I'm really work-less. and I'm a bit good at making models or finding them. Please if anyone wants help for his/her mod, contact me and I'm ready. Medieval ( Crusaders and Islamic Kingdoms), Renaissance (Ottomans), Napoleonic. (Outfits, Helmets, Weapons) My perfilo...
  4. UsamaEzaddin

Anyone Needs HELP for Models!??

Those Days I'm really work-less. and I'm a bit good at making models or finding them. Please if anyone wants help for his/her mod, contact me and I'm ready. Reference:Medieval ( Crusaders and Islamic Kingdoms), Renaissance (Ottomans), Napoleonic. (Outfits, Helmets, Weapons) My perfilo...
  5. UsamaEzaddin

Texture Problem

I started making models about 2 weeks, I could get a good advance in it ^_^, but my only problem is about the textures.  :( -I don't know how to make "Bump" and "Specular" textures. -In the "blender" and "openBRF" program the texture seems good, but in the in-game, the texture is very dim. If...
Back
Top Bottom