Search results for query: *

1. blizzard_beast

Bellum Imperii: Previews & Dev Blogs

Awesome! Can't wait for 1.5.
  2. blizzard_beast

This mod is dead?

[REDACTED] said:
    I never left and I still develop mods privately. I can upload them for friends and such, though not for a big crowd.  :wink:

Can we be your friends?  :eek:
  3. blizzard_beast

SP Medieval Renaissance 2.1

Could you please provide a list of the songs used in the mod? They really add to the immersion of the mod but it doesn't look like there's any composer or title data when I look in the modules/music folder.

4. blizzard_beast

SP Medieval Renaissance 2.1

Stunning mod! Came across it by chance a few days ago and have been playing it non-stop since then.

Can't wait to see your Peloponnesian War mod.  :grin:
  5. blizzard_beast

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

kwagam said:
    Thx. Did everything step by step. Same error.

EDIT: in comment section of this vid are multiple people with same error. It must be something with WSE...

Yep, seems to be a WSE problem. I get the same "unable to connect to activation server" message when launching Imperial Rome through WSE.
  6. blizzard_beast

improving personal relations with kingdom at "-30"

I had the exact same problem and none of the above solutions worked; I don't even know what I did to piss Aileach off.

In the end the only thing that did the trick was amassing an army large enough to conquer the port of Aileach.
  7. blizzard_beast

Can't Get promoted

Have you talked to the liaison officer at the military depot yet? If he says you're not ready for a promotion, you need even more renown.
  8. blizzard_beast

Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Niftyeye said:
    blizzard_beast said:
    Not sure if this is because I'm a pleb playing with the enemy AI set to average, but the infantry AI is quite wonky when faced with a cavalry charge. Most of the time they just stand there reloading muskets instead of defending themselves with bayonets, while the cavalry rides around making mincemeat of them.

Also, the dark blue faction colour for France makes lord's names really difficult to make out, at least with the HDR set to high.

Melee animations are still quite broken, cavalry are utter rape machines at the moment.

On napoleonic in Commander Battles your infantry would get slaughtered by cavalry if you didn't micromanage them properly, however setting them to melee mode in time and/or having high ground meant you could lay down the hurt, I would imagine L'Aigle will be very similar once it gets closer and closer to a full release.

True, but when your cavalry is going up AI infantry, the enemy AI in NW still seems to have the problem of reacting too slowly, and you still see musketeers in the middle of reloading while your cavalry is weaving through their lines.

Could the problem possibly be because muskets are ranged and melee at the same time, and the AI goes a bit screwy trying to deal with that? 

One Napoleonic mod that solves the issue is Europe 1805 II for the first Mount & Blade game. It has two separate models for each musket - one for ranged and one for melee.  It's a quick and dirty solution but it does work quite well, since it makes the enemy infantry AI switch to melee much more rapidly.
  9. blizzard_beast

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I get this script error coming up when some of my artillery dies:
    xvym1sF.jpg

Another script error. IIRC I died during the battle and my remaining troops didn't charge (could be wrong though, I was half in the bag when I made the screenshot)
    ryq5Pol.jpg

Carbine/rifle reloading on horseback: I take it the animation is just a placeholder?

Infantry AI: not sure if this is because I'm playing with the enemy AI set to average, but infantry doesn't really respond appropriately to a cavalry charge. Instead of switching immediately to melee, most of the time they're still in the middle of reloading their muskets while my cav weaves through them and cuts them down. That, and they often swipe with the musket butt attack instead of thrusting with the bayonet. Ideally, I think they should be limited to the bayonet thrust when facing cavalry, but I'm not sure if the M&B engine allows for that without removing the left/right attacks.

10. blizzard_beast

Suggestion Thread. Your ideas here.

Not sure if this is because I'm a pleb playing with the enemy AI set to average, but the infantry AI is quite wonky when faced with a cavalry charge. Most of the time they just stand there reloading muskets instead of defending themselves with bayonets, while the cavalry rides around making mincemeat of them.

Also, the dark blue faction colour for France makes lord's names really difficult to make out, at least with the HDR set to high.
  11. blizzard_beast

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Inzunza said:
    Alright, here's yet another question I have.

What mods feature a decent single player that uses muskets and line infantry at this time, being the early 1800's and very late 1700's?  I've been looking around for a mod to goof around in while waiting for this one to come out, but the ones I found were utter crap.

Europe 1805 II
  12. blizzard_beast

Caribbean!

So is anyone playing the beta? Post pics or vids!
  13. blizzard_beast

[Art Gallery] - Screenshots & Movies & Artwork

Incredible mod! I was addicted to the first version and I've lost even more sleep playing the sequel!  :smile:

QAfx0.jpg
    XuC1d.jpg
    f5RBb.jpg
  14. blizzard_beast

VanZan's Quick 'n' Easy guide to Classes and Weaponry

Interesting. I had no idea there was any difference between the various musket infantry.
  15. blizzard_beast

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Vympel said:
    blizzard_beast said:
    Is this mod for an earlier version of Warband? I downloaded the complete version from the megaupload link on the first page*, but every time I'm done completing my character and am dropped into gameplay, the game crashes to desktop after a few seconds.

*http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5OD8S5Z

It worked fine with the latest WB version for me . Is there any error message when it crashes ?

Hmm...I reinstalled the mod, and now I can access gameplay, but the game freezes whenever I enter a new area. For example:

Click on fort > select enter mead hall > game freezes and the screen flickers between a total black screen and the screen of the location menu, forcing me to access task manager and end the game

:???:
  16. blizzard_beast

Imperium Romanum (Brytenwalda Submod)OLDTHREAD

Is this mod for an earlier version of Warband? I downloaded the complete version from the megaupload link on the first page*, but every time I'm done completing my character and am dropped into gameplay, the game crashes to desktop after a few seconds.

*http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5OD8S5Z
  17. blizzard_beast

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Good lord, this mod looks absolutely stunning. Vive l'Empereur!
  18. blizzard_beast

[Plaza] - Main Topic

These new features sound great! I can't wait.  :grin:
  19. blizzard_beast

Mount&Musket: Screenshot and video thread

Glorious French order.

vOAPX.jpg
Back
Top Bottom