Search results for query: *

1. Companion SubMod

Reworked seems... a lower graphic quality?
  2. Iniau Horn (Possible spoilers)

I cleared the cave first.  Then learned of the quest & spoke to the king.

When I tried to turn it in, it wouldn't let me.  When I told him I couldn't complete it and the quest failed - it THEN gave me the option to turn the horn in.  And forced me to retake the quest.... which sent another troop of Iniau at me.  Didn't mind that battle a second time, it was fun and had good loot.

Does the cave ever reset?
  3. Companion SubMod

Reworked.

Ok.  I think I am running Repolished 1.05.  Will look into it.  Always liked having more companions.  Repolished has around 24-26 I believe.  How many does reworked have?

Oh and does the editor work on Reworked?

The companion link given above also leads to more chrome installs.  I saved some mods from long ago, but evidently do not have the companion mod anymore.  Too bad.
  4. Iniau Horn (Possible spoilers)

Ok.  I have found the horn several times and never knew there was a quest.  This time I picked it up... and decided for some odd reason to check and... found this thread.

So I found the King of Rheged and got the quest.  Could not turn it in.

I traveled SOUTH and found the relative of Iniau fighting some people in a field.  After I beat him I tried turning it in again, but it didn't work.

I went to the cave again far in the north, but that was already empty.  back at Rheged.... it wouldn't let me turn it in.

Soooo... I told him I could not complete the quest.  It gate the quest failed message... and THEN talked to him again and it let me turn it in and I got some money.  But it forced me to accept the quest again... and now I don't have a horn. LOL

Very odd the way it worked out.... *shrug*
  5. Companion SubMod

Is there a working link?  The OP links all go to extension installs for chrome and that is it.  : /
  6. Broken Link - Needs Update

I don't know if that's a diff file or not.  I found a file named item_kinds1.txt and thought that may be the current version since it has the same kind of info in it.  It is in the main byrtenwalda folder.

Just wondering how to stop the game from freezing my swings.  It is really noticeable in the slower fighting mod of brytenwalda.  Swing once or twice and swing back again... but it won't release for about half a second or more... and you get slammed right then by the AI.  Its a bit frustrating when you know you clicked to block or swing but the game doesn't let you for some odd reason.
  7. Broken Link - Needs Update

On the byrtenwalda download thread theres a section on changing the text file for weapons.  The download is no longer accessible. Anyone have that somewhere so I can get it?  I don't mind slower fighting as long as I can actually block when I want to... the current system delays me so much I get...
  8. LF Remnant

Hey, Walked away from the game for a long while. Started back playing.  Saw some Remnant guys in game still but didn't find any TS info in the forum.  Send me a PM with the TS plox. -Sed
Back
Top Bottom