Search results for query: *

1. THUORN

Comments: 3.0 Released

MODDB is having their annual Mod of the Year awards. I voted Gekokujo to be added to the top 100 mods of 2014. GK is one of my fav mods ever. And has kept me playing Warband way more than I should have. If you enjoy this mod as much as I do, give em a vote.

MODDB 2014 MOD of the Year Awards

MODDB Gekokujo Page, you can vote by scrolling down past the summary, but above the screen shots.
  2. THUORN

Awesome, looks like we might get Build 6 this week.
  3. THUORN

Durf said:
    phlpp said:
    What I want from you as a beta tester:

1) detailed descriptions of problems and how to replicate them

2) screenshots to show people in this thread what's new and different, because i've been working on this so long that i have no frame of reference anymore

You only had 2 things to do, beta testers!

Whoops, I have been shamed. And cant lie, I had completely forgot I was testing. Ive been having fun, running around like Himura Kenshin. With the new hair and his sword its actually pretty cool. LOL
  4. THUORN

Do not look here said:
    Irritating? Come on, you're all making cookie out of molehill.

Although it is true that Gekokujo is sneaking noiselessly on this forums as for the mod of this scope. Well, let's hope that once it gets own board it will step into the spotlight.

The cookiespiracy continues. We are on to you!!! Telling us not to look will only make us more vigilant to your cookienanigans.  :grin:
  5. THUORN

The reason Im here is because of how often mentioned and highly considered this mod is in the Mount and Blade sub on Reddit. The final release of 3.0 will draw a lot of attention from mod users.

http://www.reddit.com/r/mountandblade/
  6. THUORN

Nipponsei said:
    Do not look here said:
    Admins won't just go around giving boards like cookies

Looks at your signature... hmmm...  :roll:

Its a cookiespiracy.
  7. THUORN

jacobhinds said:
    This thread is gonna become L'aigle 2.0 if you guys keep at it

Its just pent up excitement for the expected future release of the mod. We are having silly fun while waiting for our friend Phipp to take care of some important and awesome personal stuff.

But I am intrigued, what happened with the "L'aigle 2.0" situation? With it just silly banter as you have seen here? Or more like the nastiness you see in some other mod threads?
  8. THUORN

Miyoko said:
    THUORN said:
    mike56 said:
    arlvent21 said:

Oh please, stop that silly joke.

Ok

NOT OK.

Oh, I'm so different.

You ruined everything! lol

tears-gif.19267
  9. THUORN

mike56 said:
    arlvent21 said:

Oh please, stop that silly joke.

Ok
  10. THUORN

phlpp said:
    sorry build 6 is taking long guys, even though there's not much in it -- i've been busy lately, preparing paperwork and other things for my US naturalization :grin:

Awseome, good luck with that buddy!
  11. THUORN

Don Zekalone said:
    Still hate the fact that even in tournament everyone going straight on you, even in battle to! It is not bug it is just system of MB.  :evil:

Well it makes sense to gang up on the smartest, most powerful person in the arena/battlefield. Its not the individual ai's fault that they have to constantly go up against a human player with ever improving "stats".  :lol:
  12. THUORN

Don Zekalone said:
    THUORN said:
    Also does anyone else think its cool that Don is basically starting a deserter uprising in his game? Awesome and hilarious.

Who's Don? xD

U are.  :mrgreen:
  13. THUORN

One of my fav things to do at the start of the game is become a soldier for the first lord I encounter, so I figured if I was gonna test the last build I would start there. I started the game in Hakata and soldiered up with lord Tachibana. It didnt take long before we got massacred. LOL. Anywho, this is where I noticed the problem(or not if it was designed that way). When we were defeated a new quest opened up called "Enlisted: Captures", which I assume is the quest that allows you to hook up with your lord again after he respawns back in the game. Now, when you are a soldier there is a quest that stays active while enlisted called "Enlisted in the party of [whatever the name of the lord is]", this quest stays active even if your lord has been captured or defeated in battle, and stays active until you ask to leave service or you do not return in time to your lord after defeat(or temp leave) and are considered a deserter. So after we got whooped I eventually escaped capture and ran my naked butt(i love that they take all your issued equipment LMAO!) back to Hakata to wait for Tachibana to come back from the netherworld. After a couple of days he was back and I waltzed(still naked) into to the castle to get back to duty. Next to my liege lord was lady Nonaka and spoke to her real quick and she told me that her husband lord Ito had been captured. I figured that since Ito is Tachibana's brother, I could get some free brownie points with my liege lord.(i want in on that daughter of his, Ginchiyo lol) So before talking to Tachibana I accepted the quest and went to Hiroshima to break Ito out.(if i would have instead rejoined Tachibana's army and then asked for leave to do the quest it would have been a little harder to complete since I would have to sneak into Hiroshima since I would have had a negative relations score by being associate with the Otoma clan which they were currently at war with {edit: upon further thought I think that I am wrong here, if I am on leave i dont recall if your relationships temporarily reset}) Upon breaking Ito out(gorgeous new Hiroshma scene by the way) I went back to Hakata to talk to Tachibana. When I spoke to him it didnt complete the "Enlisted: Capture" quest and there was no option to rejoin his army, there was an option to join his army but from beginning again as if I hadnt already fought and leveled up with him previously. I looked at the quest log and the "Enlisted: Captures" quest was still there but the "Enlisted in the party of [whatever the name of the lord is]" wasnt. I wonder if doing another quest before rejoining broke it or maybe doing a quest that increased my relationship with Tachibana broke it...  :cry:  I joined with Tachibana from scratch and waited til we lost(was even quicker than last time lol) and then spoke to him after respawn. Everything worked perfectly. So I quess I need to try to recreate exactly what I did last time to see if I can break it again.(i shouldnt have picked realistic save if i was gonna be testing, lesson learned)

Other than that minor weirdness this update is the absolute tits. New scenes, new hair, new armor, new weapons, new faces, new arena, cross dressing agents, fracking NINJA STARS, new start mission, etc etc etc... Bloody brilliant!

Also does anyone else think its cool that Don is basically starting a deserter uprising in his game? Awesome and hilarious.

(I just noticed i used a ton of words to describe something simple, i will leave it to showcase my terrible communication skills lol, wall of text FTW)
  14. THUORN

ThegnAnsgar said:
    Air tree said:
    ThegnAnsgar said:
    qBq7T5H.jpg

xb1mzxr.jpg

7DDRvIR.jpg
    I like George and all but he is always being a **** to my other companions. Not sure if he is worth the trouble of my other un-happy followers.

None of the other companions are worth it when you have George W. Bush in your party, and he tells you to watch his drive.  :mrgreen:

It is known.  :lol:
  15. THUORN

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread every day to every other day since late last year. I dont take a look for 4 days.... 3.0 Beta, beta testers, nightly builds!!! Awesome! LOL
  16. THUORN

phlpp said:
    microfactions are a misnomer, since they aren't actually factions. they are independent settlements (which i call forts) scattered throughout the map. they don't interact with the regular factions, except through bandit parties

they generate bandit parties kind of like hideouts, but are permanent. you can raid them and suppress them so they stop generating bandits temporarily, or you can conquer them like a castle. they're kind of halfway between a castle and a hideout, and that's why i call them forts. their garrisons are smaller (40% of a castle's, and a castle's garrison is 40% of a town's). if you own one, you gain a modest income from them. you can also recruit special types of troops for free -or- you can produce trade goods. you can only conquer a small number of forts based on your leadership skill

Holy crap, this is what you meant by Microfactions... Bloody brilliant. You are a beast Phipp!

This is exactly what I need to help me in the middle of the game. Thank you! I cant wait to start playing 3.0, so excited right now! Dont get me wrong when I was reading what you had planned for 3.0 I was so stoked... But this is just so awesome I had to make my first post just to tell you how wonderful this is, and how much I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for the game and our community.

So as my first post here in the forums... Thank you Phipp.

(there really isnt a way to express what you have done, that I have enjoyed FOR FREE, but please know that someone really appreciates you very hard work... I also noticed you said something about thinking it would be lazy to use some vanilla huts for some scenes, LMAO, dude never use the word lazy again to describe your work, IM A LAZY ****, youre a beast.)
Back
Top Bottom