Search results for query: *

• Users: Frisicus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Frisicus

Newly added banners in game appear white? [Solved]

Kept myself to various tutorials (see spoiler) and managed to take care for it that all lords are assigned a new banner. Problem, however, is that all new banners appear white and also the flags above castles and towns are white (see spoiler below). I have no reports of missing textures or...
  2. Frisicus

E1200 wiki in the notes

Idea for the future (meaning that there are other priorities first). :wink: The current notes are only showing the ingame data on the lords and settlements, perhaps it is an idea to expand this in the near future with an extra link for each lord, settlement, etc. with some historical background...
  3. Frisicus

Images from 'Robin of Sherwood' (1984–1986)

Loved this series when I was a kid (in fact I still do.. :mrgreen:). Anyway I have collected some pics of it with the focus on the armor shown, especially the variety in (often conical) helmets is nice and it surprises me still that they got the armor so right for the time when the serie was...
  4. Frisicus

Reconstructions of 12th-13th century structures

This thread I make for people to post a reconstruction (virtual/clay reconstruction, construction plans, settings, etc.) of a town, castle or villagetype that is in the time setting of this mod. I think it is best to keep the material belonging to one certain place as much as possible in one...
  5. Frisicus

Familiewapen van de Giselberts (1167-1242)?

Ik zoek momenteel voor de mod Europe 1200 de feodale/allodiale situatie uit van de Lage Landen rond het jaar 1200. Een van de toegevoegde nederzettingen wordt Tilburg. Rond 1200 maakte dit deel uit van de heerlijkheid Groot-Tilburg en werd het geleid door heren die bekend stonden als de...
  6. Frisicus

Where are the great urban centers of the High Medieval Lowlands?

Great mod, but when viewing the overview map I noted that the Lowlands (the most densily populated part of Northwest Europe of the High- and Late Middle Ages) is virtually empty.. For instance concerning the urban landscape (Cities): 1. Where is Brugge (Bruges), the most important trading...
Back
Top Bottom