Search results for query: *

1. Einskaldir

Exotic Weapons

Like skaven, seems to me.

EDIT:

Btw, any progress on your project?
  2. Einskaldir

Texture question

So, is just saving a transparent layer/texture? I need to know already because I want to start making some hairs. Any specifics about how the alpha works here (if they go into the texture alpha chanel, like some bumps or the specs).

Cheers
  3. Einskaldir

Why the hell does France suck?

And in those regions, how about population density? any data?
  4. Einskaldir

Fine thanks, but actually I was talking about culture.

Cheers
  5. Einskaldir

Marcus Fulvius Optimus said:
    No, because you're wrong.

Ok, I have no problem agreeding with facts or being corrected, even I like it if it is to learn something. But if you are tagging bull**** a comment, because is wrong instead of because is your opinion, explain the reason and/or facts.

Cheers.
  6. Einskaldir

SP Antiquity [WB] Commentarii de Bello Gallico: The Gallic War - On hold due to virus

Looks nice the texture on the helmet, but better post big pics and if possible in the right position :p

Also there are a gap between the helmet and the crest base, just move/scale it a bit. Otherwise looks very good!

Just my two skulls.
  7. Einskaldir

Marcus Fulvius Optimus said:
    Einskaldir said:
    current France is more Frankish related than Gaul.

Bull****.

Because this thread is now about Roman fanboys, right?
  8. Einskaldir

SP Fantasy [WB] Hyborian Age: Crown of Iron +++ 1st post updated 02/13/11 +++

Hi,

I was a little bussy yesterday and almost managed no progress. Just a bit here

Pictish Panther Clan (tribesmen skin):
    pantherclan.jpg

Not very happy about the loincloth.
  9. Einskaldir

[OSP][Texture][WB] Rejenorst's native texture Pack

Yeah, that's good, sad what I wouldn't use most of the native textures. But the death sounds however...
  10. Einskaldir

You want to talk about England? But is not because England suck, is because without England and Spain Portugal can't beat France. Anyways, Napoleon isn't France.

Whatever, France does not suck, more than any other country. Or more exactly, France sucks like any other country, because modern contries are mostly governed by retardeds. And people's vote those guys, which is worse, because that means that we have what we deserve.
  11. Einskaldir

Amagic said:
    Also it's sad that Napoleon, who did more for French military and history than anyone before or after him, had to be gangbanged by the rest of Europe. Feels like the rest of the world WANTS France to suck.

In fact, the rest of Europe wanted France to suck, because they were annoyed and pissed off by Napoleon, and we can assume why.
  12. Einskaldir

Germania =/= Germany, nor Gallia = France.

Also don't see the point comparing Gallia & Germania with current countries. If gauls were conquered you can't blame frenches for that, because current France is more Frankish related than Gaul.
  13. Einskaldir

Hi,

Nemedia wouldn't be a major faction, and will be present via border patrols and mercenaries. Aesir mercs are very unlikely to be in this mod, but who knows.

About build fresh armor meshes, that would be ideal, I agree. But are so many factors against that, like lack of skill, time consuming, and a plethora of needless extra work. That besides I'm mostly alone in the modelling part. But don't worry, you're more than welcome if you want to team-up and do the whole armor stuff.

Cheers.

Edit:

@Nosferatt, thanks for the picts! Very interesting :smile:
  14. Einskaldir

Exotic Weapons

Amagic said:
    Would the first Asian gunpowder weapons qualify as exotic? The rockets in particular
    copywright said:
    I want to make melee weapons only
  15. Einskaldir

Hi Joe,

Neither one thing nor the other. There are different factions, and each one would have some kind of 'unique-ness' but with a common culture-base.

Corinthians/Argoseans are supposed to be inspired in ancient/myth greek. Aquilonians in general will be more influenced by the official Conan sources: comics and artwork and some historical influences, but I even started to think deeply about that. There are also (a part from AoC, which is a source that I really don't care about) figures from Mc Farlane what have some kind of hellenistic touch.

http://www.joeacevedo.com/docs/customzone/customcon/customcon15/d10carl1.htm

That's a very awesome stuff, and I've not decided about, and don't want to decide yet, just let's see how the Aquilonians grow :smile:
  16. Einskaldir

SP Antiquity [WB] Commentarii de Bello Gallico: The Gallic War - On hold due to virus

Seems to be a nice mod, but voted wait instead of alpha, because I want to wait :p but do whatever you like!

Good luck.
  17. Einskaldir

Brytenwalda: We need meshes and textures creators (Recruiting)

Hi there,

I'm a little bussy right now with the Hyborian mod but I think that i can find time to make some models for Brytenwalda (I was knowing the Brytenwalda tabletop wargame -thanks to the Warseer forum- long time before the Warband mod).

Can't promise so many models but I do what I can. If you are ok just PM me.

Un saludo,

Einskaldir.
Back
Top Bottom