Search results for query: *

• Users: Krosh
  • Order by date
  1. Betrayal at Calradia 0.2 - a Midkemia Mod for 1.x - Released July 15, 2009

Wow! Feist is one of my favorite authors, so I love the idea! Sorry I have absolutely no modding experience, but at least you know there are other fans out here that would love a Midkemia mod!

I noticed you were wondering what else you could add for bandits... You could have just generic bandit groups as those were quite prevalent in the books. In the empire of Kesh there were always bands of desert raiders and slavers around. Also, you could consider having roaming groups of Nighthawks perhaps. Or maybe just have them randomly ambush the player in cities, like the normal bandits do in the native version.

Just some ideas.
  2. SP Antiquity Peloponnesian War Mod!

Allegro said:
    example it may damage an attacker if you point it with right angle

?
  3. You guys are gonna hate me for asking but...

Okay thanks guys.  I appreciate you not flaming me to death.
  4. You guys are gonna hate me for asking but...

I'm into my third char on last days (currently playing isengard) and I'm looking for an Orc Heavy Falchion.  It's 1h/2h so I want it for the versatility.  The problem is I've looked in all the towns and haven't found one.  So my question is if there's a code I can enter to acquire one.  I know...
  5. Last Days Question...

Has the trainer skill been taken out in this mod?  I made a merchant in the Gondor faction with 3 points in trainer and my troops never received additional experience.  Does trainer not work in this mod?
  6. Faction quests... having a little trouble

Okay so waiting at the town seems like a good option. What do you do about enemy warparties that stray by and attack you while you wait? Just kill them? If so it seems like it could take a long time to finish the quest due to the sheer number of enemies you'd have to kill...

Also I heard theres a way to speed up time on the map while you're waiting? i.e. press spacebar + something else?
  7. Faction quests... having a little trouble

I've recently ran across a couple missions that I'm having trouble with. 1.) Capture Vaegir nobleman in route from town A to town B. Well I spent a long time tracing the most conventional routes between the two and never found his party. I eventually got the message that he had reached town B...
Back
Top Bottom