Search results for query: *

1. Support

asdf123hjkl said:
    When I try to start Floris it crashes while loading giving me an error message that reads "RGL Error - get_object failed for texture: ext_itm_helmet_sar_t7_veiled_c_normal"

I checked Floris's textures folder for the file containing the item but couldn't find it. After redownloading the expanded edition (version 2.54) I still get the error message and the file still isn't in the textures folder.

Not sure if I need to download 2.55 expanded, find the file somewhere (preferably here), or just play on basic.

Never mind, I realized that I wasn't running the right version of mount and blade. All the files loaded fine.
  2. Support

When I try to start Floris it crashes while loading giving me an error message that reads "RGL Error - get_object failed for texture: ext_itm_helmet_sar_t7_veiled_c_normal"

I checked Floris's textures folder for the file containing the item but couldn't find it. After redownloading the expanded edition (version 2.54) I still get the error message and the file still isn't in the textures folder.

Not sure if I need to download 2.55 expanded, find the file somewhere (preferably here), or just play on basic.
Back
Top Bottom