Search results for query: *

1. hoellenbewohner

PoP with graphical enhancements pack?

kweeky said:
    It could be interpreted either way because of how the sentence was formed, hence why I wanted to clarify.

nope: PL will only change the landscape (flora, ground texture and so on). the other two will change texturing of buildings (in/ out) and too the landscape. now let your brain work and tell me which one is the first and which the second to install.
  2. hoellenbewohner

kweeky said:
    Brill. I won't be installing CiD, so am I installing MWB and then PL or PL and then MWB? Sorry for the confusion!

you may try some logic  :wink:
  3. hoellenbewohner

kweeky said:
    PL is compatible with Movie WB view? I didn't know that, I thought they were mutually exclusive! I'll have a go at adding in PL and Movie WB view then later to my PoP install. Do you know if I should install Movie WB first and then PL or vice versa?

install CiD first and then PL, same goes for MWB view. follow the instructions and all will be fine. in this case you will combine the best of the two.
  4. hoellenbewohner

kweeky said:
    Oh, I see. I understand. Would it perhaps be better then (for me anyway), to use something like the Movie WB mod alongside PoP instead? As that would improve upon the existing geometry without breaking things?

you can use PL alone or mix it with movie wb view or with calradia in darknesss or use only one of them or mix them all togehter. its all your choice.
    you only need a proper text editor and brain 1.0  :wink:

a one click all happy pack will not make sense, every pop patch/ version will almost get you in trouble and then the board will be flooded with winy threads, this doesn't work and this crash and ...
  5. hoellenbewohner

Best way to use Knightly Orders

Pravenstern said:
    A new question: If you build a knightly order into a town/castle, do you occasionally get them into your garrison?

yep
  6. hoellenbewohner

Not finding arrows...

pop 3.4 is for wb 1.34

wb 1.42/43 will produce this bug in pop 3.4, wait for pop 3.41 where it is solved.
  7. hoellenbewohner

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

view from torbah over the d'shar plains to the mountains in ravenstern

944ABC51CF9C54A02CD15D1B4F7A6B3021576F13

valonbray haven at  a foggy night

5F966FD879F2C33FB285B7717E774BB4F2D11EB5

11598C301F05C43750C2C9CEF5631F09EC57934A

05F7CF74C7E06607D3C823AC2B3F323FFC225FB5

BF43F283F9C7C157AEAFE18FDC5C92EC200BE0AA

02B34C63760C93F0B0410E49E41AA0A49DDC3698

valonbray haven at day (nice ships)

7FA1A9488DDC219AE7F595AB7A5D0184EA357337

922B5DB2D785C2F38EADD7E8990BCAB015462178
  8. hoellenbewohner

Castle's Chest loot

NicotiN said:
    Owning a town may cause some rare items to apear in the shops:-"

how was this with spoilers?  :mrgreen:
  9. hoellenbewohner

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

HunterAlpha1 said:
    MitchyMatt said:
    HunterAlpha1 said:
    so what culture troops does Lethaldiran get?(please say Noldor, please say Noldor) :shock:

What's his culture? Noldor, who's one of the units that gets culture units? Lethaldiran
    i just came in my pants  :oops:

EDIT: so does the july 17 hotfix completely fix WB 1.143? is it safe to update now?

is better to wait
  10. hoellenbewohner

Castle's Chest loot

Thrannduil said:
    Is that just a very rare occurrence or is there only stuff in the chest of the capital?

the second
  11. hoellenbewohner

rangers of clarion call question (3.4)

Yorker said:
    Would it be possible for me to edit the RoCC equipment somehow? Without breaking my game, I mean.

take there stuff away and give them pampers  :mrgreen:

http://mountandblade.mircon.de/morghs_editor.html
  12. hoellenbewohner

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

GIL said:
    PS: is the July 16th hotfix savegame compatible with my version?

Thx in advance

the hotfix is for pop 3.4 and this is NOT save game compatible to earlier versions
  13. hoellenbewohner

warband

True_Pandor said:
    where i can download TPW on warband?

nowhere, it doesn't exist. and IMHO this mod is dead.
  14. hoellenbewohner

HOW-TO: Polished Landscapes [PL] and POP

freyuk said:
    Just posting to see if someone can give me hand with this, in the previous version of PoP I used Polished Landscapes using the instruction from this thread. Everything worked like a charm. Now with the new version of PoP I am getting the error:

"RGL

get_object failed for textures bushes"

Try installing again and same, downloaded the pack and tried, same error. Changing the ini file manually too.
    I am sure I follow the same procedure as before when it worked, but still this silly error. Any idea where I went wrong? No the most savy person regarding all this stuff.

Thank you very much for your help

what has you dl? the file in my post or this broken rapidshare stuff? reinstall pop 3.4 and then *only* follow my lead.
  15. hoellenbewohner

PoP 3.4 and PL

freyuk said:
    Just posting to see if someone can give me hand with this, in the previous version of PoP I used Polished Landscapes using the instruction from:

post in the proper thread please.
  16. hoellenbewohner

HOW-TO: Polished Landscapes [PL] and POP

Naasir said:
    Ok, i had to realize that I'm not overly smart concerning these things: Will we be able to use d9n's easy-to-use-fix for the upcoming PoP 3.4, or will that version require manual tweaking?

an easys to use fix will not work. you need to manual edit the module.ini, cause it changes in almost everx version.
  17. hoellenbewohner

just an info: warband (steam) got patched to 1.42

Treebeard said:
    Has anyone noticed lack of items of any kinds (in PoP) when using WB 1.1.42?
    This thread suggests thee is such an issue:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,180254.msg4331813.html#msg4331813

(I'm still on WB 1.134 until the 1.142 module system is released)

it seems to be ok. i get all kinds of armor and trade goods in *my* version.
  18. hoellenbewohner

Best way to use Knightly Orders

Pravenstern said:
    I have seen the topic about knights' weaponry and stats, and what are people's favourites so please don't link them. I'd like to ask the pros and cons of different orders and which ones are the most useful: not favourite but useful. Like what is the best way to use order A.

the best way is NOT to use them. they are a bunch of drunken hill billys and will never serve you.  :twisted:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,124716.0.html

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151074.0.html

http://www.stormwind.co.uk/category/8

HTH
  19. hoellenbewohner

Castle denied from me

SilentK said:
    hoellenbewohner said:
    dl tweakMB und look under towns/ villages -> how fiefs are awarded. this should answer your question.

but remember by doing this it will also be harder to rebel, since you will get more fiefs

i meant more read to understand HOW it works. you can also set the variables to zero so you never can get a fief  :wink: makes rebel more easy
  20. hoellenbewohner

Castle denied from me

dl tweakMB und look under towns/ villages -> how fiefs are awarded. this should answer your question.
Back
Top Bottom