Search results for query: *

• Users: HLM
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. HLM

What Now?

I'm currently on day 346. I'm a vassal of the Swadians, and I'm bored. When the game started, the Swadians had a bit of a war with the Rhodoks. They fought for a bit, they lost one of their towns and then peace broke out. There hasn't been a fight since. The Nords and Veigers are always going...
  2. HLM

Background Sound

One thing I've noticed about the maps in Custom Settlements is they are very silent. Apart from the actual sound effects of NPCs and a bit of crackling from fire torches, there is no background sound at all. The maps in Native sounded much more alive, with chickens clucking in the villages, dogs...
  3. HLM

New Settlement - Falheim - Now Testing!

[Status as of 03/01/10] E2M2: Complete E1M2: Complete E0M2: Complete E2M1: Complete E1M1: Complete E0M1: Complete E2M0: Complete E1M0: Complete E0M0: Complete Settlement now ready for testing. Download can be found here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0K9IF31N Screenshots of E0M0 (Camp)...
  4. HLM

Adding a Settlement

So I'm thinking about making my own custom settlement. If I completed it and it was good enough, I'd upload it for others to use (and possibly be included in the next update, if that's still being done). Now a couple of questions; Firstly, there are currently only about 5 or so empty...
  5. HLM

What to do?

Been having some fun playing this mod. Building up my character, and got my first settlement upgrade (village). However, I've started to get a little bored with having nothing to do, and wondered if I could get some suggestions. So far all I've been able to do is battle 5 or so weakling bandits...
  6. HLM

Texture Troubles

I've been playing around with texturing today, trying to get a custom banner and tabbard for my character. I might not understand the whole pitcure, but what I've been doing is editing banners_b.dds (the texture my character's original banner is found in) and replacing the banner in there with...
  7. HLM

Sieging Problems

I have taken up a quest to meet a Lord and join in the siege of an enemy castle. The problem is, I seem to be unable to do anything. This image shows what's going on. The castle is aparently being sieged, but the parties who are supposed to be attacking are just standing around doing nothing. I...
Back
Top Bottom