Search results for query: *

1. General discussion.

Just wanted to put out there that this is a brutal, challenging mod, that I have found quite satisfying. Cheers to woyo-sensei and everyone else who has worked on this.
  2. Voting Poll:How would you respond to a group of Looters?

In response to the OP: the "Time to die" option.

side note: Blackmail: "Give me your clothes" but in an austrian accent.
  3. Voting Poll:Nords - Troop Improvements

IMO the only good improvement to Nords, would be to give them mixed infantry, with throwing axes or spears. Maybe not even making it a seperate unit, just allowing their current infantry to use throwing axes would do it. Either that, or give them some spearman (Or as mentioned above, at the very least some longaxes/glaives)

I think Cavalry wouldn't be befitting the Nords as they have been portrayed thusfar (I mean, outside of the deployment of mercenaries).
  4. AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

Well it works better for the simulated time period. Honestly thats the one thing that bugged me when I started this mod, was the 19th century Napoleonic uniforms. These... Perfect.  :grin:
  5. AGE of CHANGE II : MODELS PREVIEWS

The Puffy Shirts are full of win.
  6. What has happened in your game?

Somewhere around day 180, I've joined and left the Swadians since the king was giving lands out to only 1 lord and himself: Because of that, Swadia has also kind of self destructed, most of her lords leaving her for Vaegir or Sarranid lands.

My guy followed his wife's father to Vaegir lands and currently is training up a force that is focused around firearms: Linemen and cossacks for the most part. My lands I owned through swadia were all forfeit when I left... due in part to the fact they were taken by the grand army, which numbered 1000+ Rhodokians.
  7. Still banned from The ones lava server what should I do?

Has anyone seen Red Vs. Blue? Specifically that part with the flag cult? Yeah, I just thought of that after reading the OP.

Question: Can this thread be closed now?
  8. Steampunk Games

I think what is kind of sad, is I was just thinking: "Okay, they said Arcanum and Thief... and those... Wait, are there any other steam punk games?"

I mean, I for one enjoy these aesthetically... and Arcanum was bloody brilliant, but there just aren't that many of them.
  9. NOT liking Oblivion.

Archonsod said:
    Y'know, you could just not play fantasy RPG's. It's not like any of us particularly give a **** whether you like them or not.

This...

Also, here is something I think you might need for future reference: Click

Also, if you weren't so obviously trolling some of us might actually try and discuss this with you.
  10. Mosque to be built on 911 site

Tibertus said:
    One thing I've learned, do be a **** to pregnant ladies, they might eat you.

That is a typo that should be preserved...

So, just so I'm getting this right, the facts are as follows

-there has been a mosque near the two towers for some time, before the big event
    -there has been plans to build this thing for some time.
    -This isn't a mosque... It's a community center (Read, free place to work out)
    -Timothy McVeigh committed a genocide that would count as a Christianity inspired genocide (Which is better than the one I thought up, I was going to go for Smith... but that's kind of iffy, since he's more cult than Christian I suppose... and before someone uses the 'that's the same thing' line, no: shut up.)
    -the land has already been sold, this argument is being carried on by people who are trying to look like the white knights (or Dames, isn't that the correct gender parallel?) for constituents... or hopefully future constituents.
    -Building it has been supported by Barak Obama, which while good for the preservation of liberty (Read, freedom of religion... or in this case, freedom to work out), but Blisteringly idiotic on his part.
    -This is a bunch of American Muslims, not Al queda.
    -It's 4 blocks away from hallowed ground

Let them build their swimming pools and lets move on with our lives, please.
  11. WTF Microsoft

Tibertus said:
    I can dream!  :sad:

Haven't you seen Inception yet?  :twisted:
  12. Is Television For Old People?

Personally, I only have a TV to watch movies... and even then the house is built around the desktops, so we most frequently just end up there anyway :razz:

*Rant warning*
    TV in the US nowadays is just crap. Reality TV, biased news reports, and the 12 shows that are actually worth while (Yet only last half a season, only to be replaced by MORE reality TV). I mean, it's like a plague really. Even SciFi (Oh I'm sorry... Scyfy the ****ing *****iest name on the face of the ****ing planet) has reality TV now. History Channel? It's 12 hours of Lumberjacks and truckers daily. Discovery? Fishermen. A&E? Well... A&E isn't totally crap, they still have those shows about people being eviscerated...followed by Dog the Bounty Hunter. In fact, why are so many networks shifting to big burly men, it's like the corporate equivalent of overcompensating.

And what makes it worse, is most channels that were designed around One thing, like say for example Classic TV shows... are now making NEW TV shows (If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's TV Land). Give it 5 years, and the Weather Channel will be 12 consecutive hours of reality shows about Storm Chasers.

And they are curious as to why people prefer Hulu... It's not about ease, it is about Content. Making the same show 18,000 times isn't going to get people interested.
    *Rant over*
  13. WTF Microsoft

Tibertus said:
    Maybe they'll make a game some day and stop drawing cartoons.
    Now your just being unrealistic
  14. WTF Microsoft

Pillock said:
    I don't know man, I think I'd play a lot more Farmville if I was allowed to raid my buddy's farm, steal all his cows, and firebomb his chicken coop.

"The artichokes need to be harvested in one hour... ahh how I love this Idyllic valley, this wonderful farm life, th- OH MY GOD, VIKINGS!"
  15. Picture War

ketchup-heinz.jpg

You forgot something.
  16. ereaders

Familyguy1 said:
    I got the Sony e-reader...its not too bad.(The basic version, not touch).
    I liked it cuz of the simplicity of it. The Nook and the Kindle I dont like because they have too many buttons..

A nook has like 8 buttons... 4 of which are for scrolling.
  17. The Expendables

Tibertus said:
    He was talking about Shia leBuff or whatever his name is.

Dude I know, bad joke...
  18. Would You Survive????

I would probably die inside of 20 minutes, because no one could understand me.

But... if I survived long enough to do something outside of being raped repeatedly and/or beaten to death... I would hide in the bushes with a stick until someone walked by, and bonk them on the head. Stealing everything they own down to their mustache, I would proceed to the nearest town and procure myself a horse. I would then become a wandering scribe... why? Because, fighting tends to get you killed...
  19. China 2050

Dodes said:

Europe --> New Society we have not thought possible that revolutionizes thought and ethics

United States --> Europe

China and India --> United States

Africa -->China and India

and then something really bad happens

I kind of like this vision of the future
  20. Best "Survival" outfit.

MacGuyver only needed Duct tape and a multitool...

So I need plane tickets a country that is not arbitrarily hostile.
Back
Top Bottom