Search results for query: *

• Users: Jurikles
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Jurikles

Recent Uproars

Hi E., hi guys, quite some interesting stuff was going on here...finally. Even if I wasnt the most active one here on the forums, some might remember me being here since the 0.96 release. Actually, I registered on this forum only because of hegemony, and never strayed far from this section. I...
  2. Jurikles

DotA inspired gamemode for warband?

Hello, I have thought that it would be very fun and challenging to have a gamemode that provides more than just team-deathmatch or the like. How about a mod that essentially works like DotA? My name for it is "Regicide" 3 winded Paths with alot of cover, dense forest in between, two bases...
  3. Jurikles

MB DotA playmode

Since the MP addon is coming up I was thinking of gameplay modes to make up the lack of campaign gaming. Why not add a sort of dota gameplay? Its basically the same as siege, only that both sides attack. Players should start at lvl 10, minions should start at tier 1 or 2 and slowly upgrade if...
  4. Jurikles

How to have multiple textures for one object in the same file?

Hi guys! Title kinda says it all, but I'll explain in detail. I made one outfit mesh, and have 9 different textures for it. Now, I don't want to use 9 texture files, but rather pack 3 textures in one file. How can I merge those? I use wings and photoshop. I am thinking about it all the time...
  5. Jurikles

My first model!

Hello Guys. I figured contributing to MB mods would be the way to enjoy my favourite game even more. I have little experience with UnrealEd, so I know most of the basics. Yesterday I watched HighElfs 4 Video Tutorials, and I quickly understood the principle. So i downloaded wings 3d and BRF...
  6. Jurikles

Introducing myself (with Viking Pics!!!+modder inspiration)

Hello Guys. I might be new to the forums, but I am not at all new to M+B!!! Hahahaha. My names Juri, I live in Cologne, Germany and heres some of my viking equipment (might be interesting for modders looking for inspiration). As I stated in another thread here they come!!! You could divide it...
Back
Top Bottom