Search results for query: *

1. Marins_Garde_*****

Thanks mate.  Will do.
  2. Marins_Garde_*****

Hi, I was just banned for this name from NW_US_1 at 7:20 PM EST.  However, Marins_Garde_Mlt_William said himself that my tags were not accurate for the Marins_Garde regiment, since no rank was included.  I was about to make this point, but of course I was shot and then decided to wait until I...
  3. *[1erVL] 1er Vistula Legion Infantry Regiment (Recruiting NA Mature players)*

Yo, NEC_1stWPI_Gfr_Savakov here.  I was just banned from your groupfighting server when someone in my clan jumped out of the groupfighting square and back in.  Unban would be reasonable.  thanks.
  4. Need to Find My Own Serial Key

Is my Warband serial number located somewhere in the directory of my activated game?  I need to reinstall the game because I failed to back up at a crucial stage while trying to mod the game.  Having trouble finding the old email from when I bought the game.
  5. {GK} The Golden Kingdom - {Recruiting}

Hi, I was recently playing on US GK Siege under the name RastaMahn.

When "ifinallygotgoodping" asked why he was being kicked (in response to a poll to kick him on doubt), I responded, tongue in cheek "because you're a niggerkike," in absurd disregard for server rules.  I wasn't surprised when I was immediately kicked, but was rather surprised to find myself banned.  This server has the best ping for me and I've played on it for quite some time.  Didn't think I was offending anyone, just trying to make an absurd joke.

Any way I could get unbanned?
  6. Terribly Buggy

This used to not be the case when i played version prior to .8 but Vikingr is so stuttery that it is no longer fun to play.  The sounds are incomplete (I usually hear no death sound when I kill someone).  The game stutters uncontrollably and I cannot take any steps without my character...
  7. Vikingr No Longer Enjoyable

Vikingr was my preferred mod as long as there were servers to play in.  Now there are not, except for Einherjar at the right time.  My sounds has been crackly and distorted in Vikingr for some time now.  I have tolerated this weird bug because the mod is so good.  Now I have updated from .80 to...
  8. .80 Server

I just tried to join the Einjerhar (sp) server but it appears that the version is .80 while .73 is the only download I see available.  Hm?
  9. Horseback Swing Animations

The OP made a very constructive and accurate observation of an immersion-hampering aspect of the game (of which there are MANY).

When a feature of a game hampers immersion, I consider this to be a flaw.  If anyone wants to argue with me about this criterion, don't waste your time because we have nothing to discuss.

Why is the Mount & Blade community in particular (and most of the gaming community in general) so reactionary? 

Someone tries to bring attention to flaws in order to improve the overall experience, and he is immediately subject to a general malaise against the idea of IMPROVING ANYTHING.

This person cannot of course point out to the people accusing him of "complaining" that perhaps the framework of their aesthetic sense is stunted or perhaps even nonexistent.  However, they feel fully justified in attacking him over the very act of thinking and speaking critically.

10. Warband's Initial Release

When Warband was originally released, what service was used (apart from Steam) to download the game digitally? I cannot find my purchase confirmation email to track down my serial key.
  11. Battle Tactics

I've looked high and low for a mod that simply implements formations into gameplay.  I ask no more.  I am surprised to find that no such mod seems to exist for Warband, when the lack of formations seems to me to be the most blatantly obvious problem with single player battles. Does anyone have...
  12. The Voice of the Duckmoose Ringing Out Over the Dales Like a Lonesome Cockatoo

1) Multiplayer is in dire need of a mode of play that does NOT INVOLVE RESPAWNS.  There are a lot of ways this could be done, but it needs to be done. 2) The jumping is ridiculous.  It was okay in singleplayer because the AI didn't do it and I could choose to not do it.  It was already...
  13. Permanent Death

RayvenQ said:
    Simple,as a palyer  when you die, quit without saving, delete the savegame and start a new game.

Rayven, I do that, but it's much less satisfying.
  14. Do you like the idea of 'respawning' in Warband?

Respawning is a silly game-ism that has overtaken gameplay mechanics in place of making more immersive gameplay that supports more realistic play styles.
  15. Battle Replays

Hey folks, I noticed that this hasn't been discussed in over a year. I think that this game REALLY needs battle replays.  Some amazing machinima could be made.  Using CTRL+E just doesn't do the job. The Total War series offers the possibility to save a replay of any battle, and Mount & Blade...
  16. Permanent Death

Ruthven said:
    Easy-peasy.

Just make a game menu that checks whether "$hero_fallen" or whatever it is is set to 1. (The player is knocked out in battle.) If it is, then jump_to_menu "mnu_death" or whatever you want it to be called. Write what you want it to say on the screen, maybe add a nice little picture of a dead Roman or whathaveyou and then make the only selectable option "Main Menu" and put "(change_screen_quit)," to make it jump out of the game.

Or you could look in the python script/scheme exchange thread to find Chel's wounding/dying codes.

That's not quite what I meant.  Perma-death would just remove the whole "you get captured and run away mechanic," not make you die every time you go unconscious.  What would be even better is perhaps if there was a chance of being captured or dying.
  17. Permanent Death

Hey there, First of all, I'd like to say that I wish I had looked into this mod sooner.  Actually, on second thought, no I don't because then I would have to tolerate the anticipation that much longer. To put it succinctly, I'm surprised I didn't wet my pants looking at the custom scenes...
  18. Custom Battles

I'm havin' a blast with this mod, but I notice that formations are not working in the custom battles. Is there any way to remedy this?
  19. Number of fighters on the map

160 doesn't seem like much to me.  I play with hundreds all the time in mods like Roots and E&TRC.  Why would it crash in Peloponnesian?
Back
Top Bottom