Search results for query: *

• Users: Rad
  • Order by date
  1. Brytenwalda 1.3 Release 17/10/2010

I started to play this version today from the beginning and I haven't discovered any bug so far.  It looks as the best version of Brytenwalda.  :wink:

Only installation was  rather confusing  for me and I would prefer plain unpacking file anywhere and coping unpacked Brytenwalda into proper place.
  2. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

I wouldn't like to have it this way.  :???:

By my opinion cavalry doesn't have any superiority above infantry because horses' durability in battles is very weak and I think archers are powerful enough.  :???:
  3. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Morale is strange here and although I win battles suddenly companion's morale drops from excellent into below zero or low.  :???:
  4. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Maybe Adorno you should read carefully first who started with some personal invading before you will be rebuking me in the future.  :???:
  5. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Idibil, I can't send you my save because I rewrote it by F9. But if similar situation will appear again I will send it to you. And what about finances concerns I am able to prosper in any circumstances quite well but I only wanted to point out it because I know how finances were and are all the time unbalanced in native and it suffocate and suppress good playing instead to help developing game and player. I only don't want in order this mistake would be repeated here. If player finishes native with one castle and town because he isn't able to afford more fiefs it isn't too much funny and entertaining. But we will see what players will be reporting after longer and long playing.  :wink:

Blackhand, if you think you like this mod more than me, so where have you been up to this time and when I tested even alpha version of this mod? From where do you take such manners and privilage to send me anywhere? :sad:
  6. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

You know you could really spare your time writing it all. After hundreds hours of playing M&M and Warband and various mods I know how to play this game. Anyway, I think you are wrong and in later and advanced stadium of game will be a big shortage of money here. But if you want endlessly play some maintaing style of this mod without any hope for winning it, so then you can survive in game as long as you want even with these finances but you will never be able to win it.  :???:
  7. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Monolito, it doesn't have anything to do with difficulty. So, please stop to address me with your wise remarks, OK?  :???:

Tirramissu, is your game working already or not?  :wink:
  8. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

In this version is generally shortage of money. I have about 100 soldiers altogether and I have to pay about 1700 scilings per week. It is too much and I even don't have any castle or town yet. Everywhere are armies with even 450 soldiers and I can't face them and probably won't be able even in the future in such circumstances. I am doing nothing than I plunder some villages to get some bigger money. In long-term playing perspective to create own kingdom, have more castles and towns and be able to keep them and protect them against such superiority of enemies without own huge army and several large garrison troops is almost impossible. Modders should play this mod from the beginning to the end and try to win it in order would be able to find out if game is winnable at all under such conditions and such prices. In immediate perspective it can appear there is enough money in the game but it isn't and wages and prices for improvements are too high and value of precious looted goods is low now. This mod must be well playable and winnable because nobody will be villing to play it endlessly without any result becausue there is a lot of completely another great games which must be played and finished too...... :???: 

I think a key could be in revenues from villages, castles and towns which should be so high even  after subtraction of wages for strong garrisons which would enable and motivate player to have more fiefs gradually and the more fiefs the more wealth.

A footnote. I still must admire native Mount & Blade for its overall ballance. This game is quite hard but is always winnable in the end and
    I played it several times and always was able to win it and reunited all Calradia under one flag. Generally after hundreds playing of native Warband I can say it is much worse game than M&B although with nicer coat. I am still suspecting M&B and Warband didn't create the same people.  :???:
  9. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

I experienced unplesant bug. I fought with hostile army defending their village which I invaded. I was knocked out in the end but fight proceed because I have set it this way. In the end my soldiers won battle. I waited for announcement of winning but nothing happened and when I tried to push key for abandoning battle an announcement appeared  "you can't retreat because enemies are present here" or something like that. Why retreat if I won the battle? It is very strange. In the end I had to use ctrl+alt+del and restart the game because I wasn't able regularly abandon battlefield.  :razz: 
  10. Mod won't start

Try but I think your game will be crashing.  :???:
  11. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

You must have it,  everybody has it. When you start Warband first window will appear and there is Configure and in this Configure is Video and there is "Load textures on demand"  option. Search again more thoroughly.  :wink:

You know mod is OK, only in your setting or computer is something wrong.
  12. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

tirramissu, did you read what I wrote somewhere else? If not try this.

Don't use Polished Landscape.  In Warband - Configure - Video enable "Load Textures on demand". In module.ini  in Brytenwalda folder set
    scan_module_texture = 1. It could help.
  13. Mod won't start

I am glad you can play. Once in the past I had similar problems as you had.  :wink:
  14. Mod won't start

Try to apply this.

Don't use Polished Landscape.  In Warband - Configure - Video enable "Load Textures on demand". In module.ini  in Brytenwalda folder set
    scan_module_texture = 1. It could help.  :wink:
  15. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Brody said:
    And also I have a question; is it possible to maybe make an expansion (or sub-mod maybe is a better word for it) where danish and norwegian vikings arrive and settle in the southeastern and northeastern parts of Britain and the northern part of Ireland? Maybe push the timeframe forward to the 700's. It's just a question, I love the mod as it is, however I'd like to see how a conflict between the english/scottish/irish natives and the vikings from Scandinavia would be like in M&B-Warband with your Brytenwalda touch to it :smile:

Man, this period of time was deliberately chosen for Brytenwalda just before Viking invasion. Viking invasion is a different chapter of British history.  :???:
  16. BRYTENWALDA ALWAYS CRASHES!!!

scan_module_texture = 1. It could help.  :wink:
  17. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Start new game again as I had to do for xy times already and your problem will be resolved.  :???:

I discovered Balanced Briton sword 4,4. For what purpose persist such weapons in shops when even knife has damage 8?  :???:

18. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.21

Fu*k, I started new game with 1.2 version and it worked well. Now I installed this patch 1.121 and my game don't start anymore now.

I think new patch should help and improve and not spoil the saves from the latest version 1.2.  :mad:

Bug is: "Load error: invalid number of item kinds: 1150"
  19. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.2

I must ask, I am trying to fulfill quest "Find holy relic" so I went immediately to the village Ynys Manaw but these heretic Arians are here as usual. I searched for them at a lot of placed in Ireland and England in the vicinity of this village but I can't find them. I remember I tried to fulfill this quest several times in the past but I never succeeded. Where are they?  :razz:

A small remark. I found some "Masterpiece Briton sword" or somethink like that with characteristics 6,6. I think masterpiece should be nice, ballanced and powerful too in order to be a masterpiece.  :smile:
  20. BUG Reports / Suggestions v 1.2

Idibil, when I started new game all the mess with weapons and armors disappeared.  :wink:
Back
Top Bottom