Search results for query: *

1. Selicate

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

When attempting to rescue a lord from towns (castles are fine) the enemies during the escape are always Akamatsu units instead of the town-owner faction.
  2. Selicate

Tactic for Killing Wolfbode with >10 losses with faction troops only

Zephromonia said:
    I retreat once my archers run out off ammo, and then set up again in the same spot. Netherworld chargers wont charge very far up a steep hill so they wouldn't touch my archers. Shields are good an all, but they can only handle so much fire, and only work when pointed at the archers. Ai tends to have strange way of spinning around will running towards the enemy. Also, if you can get enough ranged kills without them even touching your men, they have a tendency to break for a couple of seconds, exposing their back before they come and charge again.

Really, it comes down to this: Can anaconda knights/equivalent elites get through 150+ ravenstern archer fire with enough force to get through 100+- high tier infantry situated on a steep hill?

If you are retreating and re-engaging to get the perfect battlefield layout, and then always retreating after beating one wave, this strategy works against everybody except the noldor. And it makes sense, since any troops that could slowly walk up hill against massed high-tier archer fire, and then proceed to beat high-tier infantry, would be super OP.

You may have a little trouble depending on how many of the high end mounted troops spawn with throwing weapons. They start circling and draw the attention of your archer line, Netherworld chargers live so long that there almost always a handful of spread out guys to the flanks and rear, and you end up with 5 guys distracting half of your firepower. You will still probably beat the first wave, just with more infantry losses.

Try your party and strategy against a Jatu spawn or a large Empire group with lots of mounted javelin knights. If you don't get any encirclement/fire control problems with your setup against them, it will do fine against the heavier spawns.

You should still build your CKO, just for the fun factor. Because they absolutely can become those OP guys from paragraph 1.
  3. Selicate

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Ralyks18 said:
    WTF? Really? Can i have a screenshot of that please?

Did you tweak the files in any way, use a older version save or used any cheat?

Can confirm that they like to spawn in D'Shar territory. Screenshot of one Silvermist "Clandestine Patrol." The previous time I circled through the area there were actually 3 at the same time, but I assume they get killed by the raider parties pretty quickly. This is only about 50 days in on a new game with the 3.8.4 full version.
  4. Selicate

Dev Blog 3: Prophesy of Pendor 3.8 -1/15/17- CHANGELOG ADDED

The armor looks amazing. So good that in all of the in-game shots, it makes the standard Gauntlets and Scale Gauntlets look out of place. I think it's partly the fact that those items include vambraces, which cover up some of the nice sections of armor. The pictures with the Hourglass Gauntlets or Steel Mittens don't look as odd.
  5. Selicate

Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

In 3.702, something is causing imprisoned lords to spawn as hostile when attempting to free them. This wasn't the case earlier in the same game, where I tried a rescue that went normally, but now every lord is hostile in rescues. After the first time it happened I went around the map to try others, and it reoccurred with captives of every faction, in both towns and castles.
  6. Selicate

Prophesy of Pendor 3.705 Bug and Support Thread (Ask all of your questions here)

In 3.701, Kaladan the Ashik, one of the poets, has his name appearing as "Kaladan Athe shik"
  7. Selicate

Heraldic Platemail/Plate not showing correctly

The Heraldic Plate Mail isn't showing any banners as far as I can tell, opposing troops (Sarleon Knights) who use that armor are also just coming up as blank white instead of their Lord's banner. Also when I see that armor at a merchant, not my banner, only white. Started happening only after I applied the Sep 6 pack. A shame since that was one of my favorite pieces of gear.
  8. Selicate

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

The newest Warband patch on the Taleworlds site brings the game to 1.134. Will PoP work with it, or do I need to reinstall and only patch up to 1.132?
  9. Selicate

Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

There's a bug in the ship upgrade menu for the Rebel Cruiser. If you max out any of the first 3 upgrades, then try to buy the upgrade 2 selections down from the maxed one, the upgrade is added to the maxed selection. So with enough credits you can get unlimited drive, scanner, and troop upgrades.

Clearer example: I upgrade Drives to 5. Then I try to upgrade troop capacity, but instead, Drives goes to 6. Continued attempts at trying to upgrade troop capacity results in further upgrades to Drive. Same thing for the Scanners/Combat Computer pair, and for the Troop Capacity/Medical Bay pair.

Loving the new release!
  10. Selicate

Europe 1200 MaB 1.010/1.011 Version - Info and Download

Another missing mesh: archer_hood
  11. Selicate

SP Fantasy [L5R] Legend of the Five Rings Mod

Really looking forward to this one, have always enjoyed the L5R setting.
  12. Selicate

Factions Discussion

I did notice them coming back to drop off prisoners, so it may be that they were just getting into too many battles before they were able to replenish. Are they set to come back based on a amount of time spent patrolling or after a certain amount of losses?
  13. Selicate

Maximum skill level

Yes, but it seems that they only have an effect on certain skills and only if you've taken the skill to 10 on your own character, not one of your companions. Check the link I added in above in my edit.
  14. Selicate

Maximum skill level

The inventory books do work, but they're the same as the other books, they won't take you past 10. 10 is the limit regardless of what you do with the books.

As to #1, here's a relevant link, TheMageLord has done some testing on it. Everything is the same except the bonus amounts, those were lowered in a patch after he had done these experiments to the +1, +2, +3, +4 values they are now. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36707.0.html
  15. Selicate

Do you turn off the M&B music?

I always play with a big list of random songs on shuffle.
  16. Selicate

Recieved an invitaion to become a vassal

It's not only positive relations with the faction, you must have positive relation with the ruler as well.
  17. Selicate

Rar

If you unchecked shell extensions and don't have that option in your right click menu, just double click the .rar file and then choose the big "Extract to" button at the top.
  18. Selicate

Maximum skill level

1. Not really sure what you mean here, are you asking if you'll end up with a total skill of 14 for these?
    2. Books that give you a permanent skill raise can only bring your skill level up to 10, not 11, so read the skill books before training base to 10.
    3. Yes, the bonus from the books meant to be carried in inventory work.
  19. Selicate

Stupid Question

What's precluding you from giving that same strong thrust while running? Even if you have to slow down a little to set yourself up to make the thrust, you're still going to be moving forward and that translates into extra force fed into the tip of the spear.
  20. Selicate

Custom Settlements OSP Add-On 1.20

AvaRice said:
    - Item names are fairly generic (I don't know my weapon/armor terminology), and item values will be tweaked later, but they should be functional.

Hehe, this Claymore that cuts for 46 piercing damage is very functional indeed. Loving all the new items, but I'll admit it'll be a little saddening when all the stats get fixed after I've gotten used to this.
Back
Top Bottom